Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2011-12 System to date: 43-2 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +5.71 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 0

(2/28/12):
#42 Boston (M/L) (C) - Win
#43 Philadelphia (M/L) (C) - Win
#44 Washington (+8) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
(A) 27-18
(B) 7-11
(C) 6-5
(D) 3-2

V2 Plays
In production

There are no system plays for (2/29/12):

Wallco NHL GOLD
2011-12 System to date: 153-7 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +42.31 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 3 (-11.01 units)

(2/28/12):
#159 Vancouver (M/L) (C) - Loss
#161 Montreal (M/L) v2 (B) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 64-53
(B) 38-13
(C) 8-5
Losses: OTT (-10.96 u), EDM (-14.96 u), DET (-22.03 u), MIN (-15.02 u), PHO (-9.61 u)

v2 Plays
(A) 30-16
(B) 6-10
(C) 7-2
Losses: MON (-18.60 u), DET (-19.51 u)

Games for (2/29/12):
#161 Resumes v2 (C) on 3/1/12
#162 Pittsburgh (M/L) @ Dallas (B) (7:35 pm EST)
#163 Resumes (B) on 3/1/12
#164 Toronto @ Chicago (**) v2 (A) (8:05 pm EST)
#165 Pittsburgh @ Dallas (+1½) (A) (7:35 pm EST)
#166 St. Louis @ Edmonton (+1½) (A) (10:05 pm EST)

** Denotes line not available at time of post

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. You may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (+1½) instead of the M/L. We will always play the M/L on favorites and (-110) games, and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
System rules & backtest can be found in posts #1 and #2.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

nitsuj378 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
Wallco, Just curious, tomorrow's PIT/DAL game is system play for both teams, do you know how often they both win. Meaning fav would win the ML, and the dog would win the PL. Would you say more that 50%?? Thanks in advance.
Don't know, but it happened the other day. Play them both. You are guaranteed to win at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by tbs24 View Post
I'm confused, why the Chicago play if Toronto is also on a loosing streak?
I'm assuming the leafs were the dog in their game against San Jose were they only lost by one, not covering the PL. They were at home, so if they WERE favored your right we should be betting them too.

For those who don't like betting both sides it might be a good idea to skip the fade PIT series as all 3 games have that potential. In addition to tonight against DAL, the B bet could collide with the fade COL C bet, and the C bet against the C bet of the new fade PHX series starting tomorrow. For both to happen the blue jackets would have to win two straight so it is unlikely. Personally I'm playing both fade PIT & DAL tonight and will delay the PHX start if needed to avoid the C bets clash.
Last edited by kdoub; 02-29-12 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdoub View Post
For those who don't like betting both sides it might be a good idea to skip the fade PIT series as all 3 games have that potential. In addition to tonight against DAL, the B bet could collide with the fade COL C bet, and the C bet against the C bet of the new fade PHX series starting tomorrow. For both to happen the blue jackets would have to win two straight so it is unlikely. Personally I'm playing both fade PIT & DAL tonight and will delay the PHX start if needed to avoid the C bets clash.
The Phoenix play will not start until the other one concludes. Don't worry, I have it under control, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tbs24 View Post
I'm confused, why the Chicago play if Toronto is also on a loosing streak?
Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
I'm assuming the leafs were the dog in their game against San Jose were they only lost by one, not covering the PL. They were at home, so if they WERE favored your right we should be betting them too.
Does anybody even check the results before making posts like these? So many questions and needless responses could be avoided if people would just look at the team logs. At least twice a week, people ask similar questions to this, and like every other time so far, my answer is the same, NO, THEY ARE NOT A PLAY.