Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
Wallco: I think you're doing yourself a dis-service recording #154 as a loss. Toronto were +1.5 P/L throughout yesterday and duly closed as dogs at Scoresandodds. They then lost by one goal. I think it was a win under the system rules. Thoughts?

Kev
They finished at -110, that is a M/L play per the rules you speak of. I happened to get them at +1 1/2, but as far as the system goes, game was a loss. I cannot pad my stats when it is convenient for me, I try to give an honest interpretation of the lines, and even though most people probably had the +1 1/2, had I been doing a backtest a few years from now, it would have been a -110 odds game, so my rules would say M/L on that play.

Quote Originally Posted by alexknyc View Post
Nashville finished at -105 on scoresandodds.com while Vancouver was -115 but they have Nashville with the -1.5 PL.
Can't do anything about that, sometimes it works in our favor and sometimes it doesn't, I don't make the lines. I got +1 1/2, but Nashville won the game anyway, so it doesn't matter how you bet it, you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
They finished at -110, that is a M/L play per the rules you speak of. I happened to get them at +1 1/2, but as far as the system goes, game was a loss. I cannot pad my stats when it is convenient for me, I try to give an honest interpretation of the lines, and even though most people probably had the +1 1/2, had I been doing a backtest a few years from now, it would have been a -110 odds game, so my rules would say M/L on that play.
Got it, thanks. That must have been some tedious back testing if you accounted for -110 picks. Glad I played the P/L though.

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2011-12 System to date: 39-2 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +1.71 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 3 (-8.74 units)

(2/22/12):
#42 Boston (+8½) (B) - Loss
#43 Philadelphia (+4) (B) - Loss
#44 Washington (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 26-18
(B) 6-11
(C) 4-5
(D) 3-2

V2 Plays
In production

Games for (2/23/12):
#42 Resumes (C) on 2/28/12
#43 Resumes (C) on 2/28/12
#44 Resumes (B) on 2/28/12
#45 Orlando @ Atlanta (+1½) (A) (7:35 pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a zero point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day, if the lines change, but it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from my post. On occasion, we will have plays that go head-head. The system will grade ALL bets, regardless of opponents, how you wish to play these games is your choice.

Wallco NHL GOLD
2011-12 System to date: 149-6 (fin. series)
System profit/loss: +47.92 units (fin. series)
Current open series: 2 (-3.50 units)

(2/22/12):
#158 Washington (+1½) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 63-50
(B) 36-12
(C) 8-4
Losses: OTT (-10.96 u), EDM (-14.96 u), DET (-22.03 u), MIN (-15.02 u)

v2 Plays
(A) 30-14
(B) 5-9
(C) 7-2
Losses: MON (-18.60 u), DET (-19.51 u)

Games for (2/23/12):
#154 Resumes (B) on 2/24/12
#155 Minnesota @ Florida (M/L) v2 (A) (7:35 pm EST)
#158 Resumes (B) on 2/25/12
#159 Phoenix @ Calgary (M/L) (A) (9:05 pm EST)

Tampa Bay is not a play until N.J. series has concluded.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. You may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (+1½) instead of the M/L. We will always play the M/L on favorites and (-110) games, and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
System rules & backtest can be found in posts #1 and #2.
Last edited by Wallco99; 02-23-12 at 04:06 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

djluvr gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thes0vereign gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.