Login Search

Wallco NHL GOLD (+453 units in 6 years)

Last Post

#722 - Golden State Warriors ML (-440)
Header: Phoenix (17-36) @ Golden State (30-23)
Sport: NBA
Ticket #: 69874273
Accepted: 02/20/13 10:07 PM (EST)
Scheduled : 02/20/13 10:35 PM (EST)
Risk/Win: $7,374.40/$1,676.00
Outcome: Win
Final Score: Golden State Warriors 108-98 over Phoenix Suns

I'm pretty sure I'm placing the big wagers as well as the small ones. The trolls need to get a clue.
Last edited by Wallco99; 02-21-13 at 05:29 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

noveggies gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Is there a reason you guys prefer scores and odds to do backtesting over covers? I was backtesting some stuff and just used covers, since it was easier to copy and paste things into a spreadsheet from there. Scores and odds (and sbr) make it difficult to do that as far as I can tell unless I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by noveggies View Post
Is there a reason you guys prefer scores and odds to do backtesting over covers? I was backtesting some stuff and just used covers, since it was easier to copy and paste things into a spreadsheet from there. Scores and odds (and sbr) make it difficult to do that as far as I can tell unless I'm missing something.
Yes, scoresandodds has puck line odds for hockey and run line odds for baseball. It is the only site to offer this.

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
We lost our c bet before it eben started.. this is pathetic. should have just took montreal m/l paid way better too.
Sorry to hear that you were on Montreal -1 1/2, otherwise you would be joining the rest of us winners. And -150 and -240 both pay the SAME if you win.

Worst thing on my SS is that a Vann fade, NJD Fade, and SJ follow ended up -1.8u, 0u, and -.65u because I was out of town and didn't put the numbers in correctly, otherwise this is a pretty green SS. Thanks wallco!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleku View Post
Game of Thrones started tonight?!?!

Dammit!
Season 2 -- watching the blu rays I bought tuesday. For what it's worth, they are crazy cheap during release week, if you want to own them, it's only 30 bucks and it'll probably never be that cheap again. 25 bucks if you are in a city with a Fry's.

EDIT: oh, and look at that, the team that was down 2-0 ended up winning in OT. How "weird"