Login Search

Computer Programs That Analyze Games

Last Post

Default Computer Programs That Analyze Games

Anyone have any good programs I have been using a site that can try and predict NCAAF and NCAAB but thats it...

The website is also only correct about 55% of the time and with 3 different methods that it plays the numbers are all over the place.

I like the different methods and different outcomes but tracking the site consistently for NCAAB on any given day the website is only about 50% right and then you have to make sure you pick the right winners…like taking bad odds

Now the NCAAF is actually really well done and I would say when in season it was hitting 75% correct and you just had to take the picks off the computer…

I also understand this can be because basketball is such a swing game.

Now, my question is does anyone have a program or use a program that has a high percentage of hitting that has different sports and if so can you share, if you've developed it yourself, PM me and we can talk..

I am not looking for something that just spits out like PICK this game or a handicapping type service I am looking for a computer program that crunches numbers and spits out different outcomes using different scenarios and then I make the moves I like..

For those that have experience using different programs like this check in.

Im willing to pay money, thats not the problem there are programs that they sell out there that hit pretty reliable. And you can buy them BIG SURPRISE... not. It was probably something IT/Math Wiz that doesnt wager and just needs money created it using a common algorithm. They just know how to put the algorithm that you can find on a common google search into a software that you can run on a computer.

And heres the deal, it doesnt make the picks or tells which ones are more reliable thats for you, and its tough. But It does help, it does believe me I am a college student who has lived slightly beyond my means these past couple months since I have been wagering. And I am looking to continue to grow.

There are people out there that have programs they have bought they like that make a ton of extra income by being smart. its not hard to do the numbers dont lie. You can be profitable with a 52% win percentage and good odds.

Your not telling me anything I dont know dipshit

I can share a system which generated 189-149 in the NFL on ATS and TOT. 30+ profit and over 10% Yield.
Mine works on pen and paper, just need someone to program it into excel or other platform.
If anyone is interested, and i am no talking about money, just share of information, you can contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
No offense, but think youre wasting your time with this, too many games are determined by situations, spots, and determination.

games vary but its nice to have a pretty good idea, find the games that seem the best than do the research, its a proven strategy, almost anyone who builds bankrolls and/or lives off sports has a system like this in place that analyzes outcomes using an algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by zacher View Post
games vary but its nice to have a pretty good idea, find the games that seem the best than do the research, its a proven strategy, almost anyone who builds bankrolls and/or lives off sports has a system like this in place that analyzes outcomes using an algorithm.

Any that are shared or solid publically will get absorbed by the market, and produce nothing.