Login Search

Yasiel Puig - OOPS!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
He obviously thought it was a home run when he hit it, THAT was the whole point of this post. Comical that it ended up being a 300-foof fly ball.
What's really comical is 23 year old Puig rakes in more coin in a year than most here will make in a lifetime, has hot women falling all over him, and could whip the shit out of 99.9% of posters on this forum. Yet, a bunch of half-wit, broke dikk, beer bellied, degenerates take shots at the guy.

Fukkin tards.

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
What's really comical is 23 year old Puig rakes in more coin in a year than most here will make in a lifetime, has hot women falling all over him, and could whip the shit out of 99.9% of posters on this forum. Yet, a bunch of half-wit, broke dikk, beer bellied, degenerates take shots at the guy.

Fukkin tards.
Puig DESERVES all the criticism he gets until he matures, he is an immature ass that needs to count his blessings that he is not in Cuba any more instead of acting like a self-entitled douche.

I'm a little worried that Puig is going the path of another Dodger from a few years ago, Raul Mondesi. Also a five-tool guy who came out of the gates like wildfire, but never seemed able to get "it" together. I do hope I'm wrong, though. I also hope the Dodgers new network finally gets shit straightened out with TV providers around SoCal so I can actually watch the damn games!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Puig DESERVES all the criticism he gets until he matures, he is an immature ass that needs to count his blessings that he is not in Cuba any more instead of acting like a self-entitled douche.
Just my $.02, but I'd say you need to worry a little more about your sub par wagers and a little less about a 23 year old millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Fukkin tards.
Yeah well, we the fans are the reason he gets paid that much as opposed to like $17/ month in Cuba

I think that entitles us to criticize

Without people who want to watch his talents he would just be harvesting sugarcane in Cuba 25-30% faster, but it's those people he is offending