Login Search

Curry and Thompson Both Out for the Warriors Friday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
They had already said yesterday they were going to sit a couple of players. When Spreights got suspended, I figured Kerr would just say "Screw it" and sit the rest of the guys.
Well then he is a lying S-O-B. I read ESPN this morning and there is Kerr spouting off "how the team needs to stay focused, and we can't let our record dictate how we play..." blah, blah, blah. He never said he was sitting 45% of the team???? Nice way to stay focused.

I wouldn't worry about it. There's no way they're giving a shit about this game with 5 guys out. Why burn out Lee and Livingston with minutes for this crappy game??

I'm thinking of taking more on Denver laying -2.
Just like the Memphis/Washington game.

I wouldn't worry about it. There's no way they're giving a shit about this game with 5 guys out. Why burn out Lee and Livingston with minutes for this crappy game??

I'm thinking of taking more on Denver laying -2.
burn out Lee? hasn't he had a DNPCD in 4 of 5 or something. and livingston is fine. he has been getting what 20-25 minutes a game tops. i feel this comment is misguided. lee and livingston will definitely play big minutes tonight, and lee will probably have a nice game.