Login Search

So Russell Wilson Will Now Be the 3rd Highest Paid QB on the Seahawks This Year!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
not sure about top 20 but he definitely isn't a top 15 QB

in no specific order
Rodgers
brady
Eli
Peyton
Brees
Flacco
Romo
Luck
Big Ben
Ryan
Cam
Rivers
Cutler
Stafford
Kapernick

all quarterbacks I rate higher than Wilson, and I didn't even include the best game manager in the league Alex Smith.
both matts on that list suck my cawk

His potential to be great is there .he's a proven winner...he doesn't turn over ball ..he doesn't choke in big games..I like him I think he will just keep getting better. His offense is in so cal now working out at the beach/gym..Wilson started watching film two weeks after Superbowl. He's a Gamer..my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PDX12 View Post
They can't even begin negotiations until after his 3rd year because of the new CBA. Seattle will do all they can next offseason to re-sign him, barring some unforeseen events(s)
Ah, OK, lame rule.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
It's part of the salary structure in the NFL there is no news here and we need to move on

Wilson is a very efficient quarterback with a very solid and dangerous prior backing him up
Pryor is terrible coach.... for all who think Wilson "sucks" who did he have to throw to all year?? Golden Tate??? Harvin only played in the Super Bowl really.... Id like to see how Wilson looks this season with him in the mix. Is he a top QB, no....
I would take him on my team over a few guys on that list though.