Login Search

Can Bridgewater Fall Out of Round 1?

Last Post

Default Can Bridgewater Fall Out of Round 1?

He did in Kiper's mock draft although Mel is still very high on him.

"Let me be clear: This is the top-rated quarterback on my Big Board, a player I have rated higher than Bortles, Manziel or Carr," Kiper wrote. "But my reading of the tea leaves in speaking with many evaluators around the league is that Bridgewater could drop if he slides past a couple of points early on. If I could project trades, I'd have someone taking him later in Round 1 having moved up. Obviously, he's a steal at this point." The saga of Teddy B has been fascinating to watch as the process drags into its final stretch. The Cardinals' star could absolutely be a top 10 pick in May, just as everyone thought during the season. But he could also just as easily drop into the very end of Round 1, or even into the second stanza. No elite prospect has a range of draft outcomes as wide as that of Bridgewater.

ESPN Insider

Big bear that's the dumbest comment I've read on teddy. Out of all the qbs, he's the furthest one from a project. He's the most pro ready.

I dont at all see the comparison to rg3, even a "poor mans" version. Other than skin color, they are not alike.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave Vinnie Paz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
Someone is gonna get a steal if he does. Not a huge fan but I think he will a solid starter in the league.
Yep, Bridgewater has the highest floor out of all the QB's. In 3 years the "elite" QB's will be Rodgers, Luck and Manziel... Johnny is going to turn the NFL upside down.