Login Search

Colin Kaepernick Being Investigated for Sexual Assault

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
How dumb are these guys though to get in these situations??

They have been coached so much on the subject..these women dont like these clowns when are they going to realize that??
you cant teach someone who has no interest in learning. While this case is bullshit IMO, they also get taught on saving money most are broke 2 years out of the league

Let me be clear. There are certainly unsavory women that look to catch some rich athlete in some situation that would somehow result in her gaining monetarily. And nothing may ever come of this other than some bad PR for the parties involved. But seriously? Three football players in Miami and they are hanging out and smoking and drinking with ONE chick??? And chick magnet kaepernick (no homo) is there with them? Imagine the chicks a guy could hammer with that guy running the point. Let me play the 2 or 3 and my numbers would undoubtedly skyrocket. But instead of looking for broads these guys are somewhere clamoring over and lounging with this singular broad. This tells me they were looking for some sort of group activity and I don't know if this woman led them to believe so or not. But considering these things it seems to me that they were looking to seriously smut this chick out.