Login Search

Pacers are Resting ALL 5 STARTERS Wednesday at Milwaukee

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Well one-seed may come down to Friday's game vs. Miami anyway. It doesn't matter if teams are tied going in or if Miami has one-game lead, Pacers would take over the top seed with a win either way.
Hmmmmm really? so if the heat win tonight and the pacers lose tonight , how in the hell will the pacers be in 1st place if they win friday?

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
Hmmmmm really? so if the heat win tonight and the pacers lose tonight , how in the hell will the pacers be in 1st place if they win friday?
I thought they were tied in loss column. So my thinking was Pacers would get top seed if they win out starting with Miami. But I know see they are actually one game back, so never mind. My bad.

^ no worries, won 500 last night on a prop bet under 1 and half made three's by lebron, also bet the heat to win the title risking 2,000 to win 4,000, so i got a little money freed up to play with, maybe ill just wait till friday and bet the heat over indy, really hope heat lose tonight and indi wins, the game friday will have some meaning to it

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
^ no worries, won 500 last night on a prop bet under 1 and half made three's by lebron, also bet the heat to win the title risking 2,000 to win 4,000, so i got a little money freed up to play with, maybe ill just wait till friday and bet the heat over indy, really hope heat lose tonight and indi wins, the game friday will have some meaning to it
Friday will have meaning even if both teams lose or both teams win tonight. Only an Indy loss + Miami win virtually nullifies the significance. As long as that last scenario does not happen, winner of Friday controls its destiny, gets one seed if wins out.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Friday will have meaning even if both teams lose or both teams win tonight. Only an Indy loss + Miami win virtually nullifies the significance. As long as that last scenario does not happen, winner of Friday controls its destiny, gets one seed if wins out.
But that's a huge IF. Indy faces OKC and @Orl; Mia has road games at Atlanta and Wash.