Login Search

Jets Sign Eric Decker

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
I really don't get the hate...Jets need WRs regardless of who the QB is and signed a pretty good one for a decent contract

Decker scored 8 TDs with Tebow as QB and if you actually watch the games, he's not strictly a product of Manning

Why make it anything more than that?
There's more talent in the draft then Decker come on MLD lets be real this guy is nothing without Manning

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
It's not "hate", it's that he doesn't merit 7 mill per year unless the Jets add a top QB.
it really isn't too bad a deal, 7m is what guys like stevie johnson and marques colston are making, Deckers averages of 86/1176/12 the last two years are better than anything colston has done since 2007 and its not like Colston is playing with a crappy QB.

And its only 1m per year more than Golden Tate, who is coming off a career year where he manged less than 900 yards

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
It's not "hate", it's that he doesn't merit 7 mill per year unless the Jets add a top QB.
Greg Jennings, Mike Wallace, and a few other decent guys got much bigger contracts

So if the Jets stick with Geno, they don't need good WRs? I don't get that logic at all

Eric Decker is just a piece for them, they should still draft another WR or sign someone else

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
700 yds 8 tds with an all rushing offense, fuk out of here
Any move the Jets make is criticized....just the way it goes I guess

Jets need WRs, Jets sign the best one out there for a modest contract, and they spin it that he's playing with a shit QB.....Well yeah, a rookie that will need good weapons around him to get better going into his 2nd year

Any move the Jets make is criticized....just the way it goes I guess

Jets need WRs, Jets sign the best one out there for a modest contract, and they spin it that he's playing with a shit QB.....Well yeah, a rookie that will need good weapons around him to get better going into his 2nd year
I'm with you Dawg. Big Jets fans and I like the move. They addressed their biggest need. They should grab another in the draft and now you have some weapons to go with your decent defense. They need desperately to get another corner as well. Kyle Wilson is nothing more than a nickel corner.

How do you explain the 8 TDs with Tebow then? He's a good player....fukkin watch the games
well Orton avg what 260 yds passing on a bad Denver team that was behind most of the game....Face it pal you picked up the White dud what fukin league do you watch