Login Search

Jimmer Fredette set to sign with Chicago Bulls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Both white shooters that can't d up, exactly.
What difference does his color make? I'm saying he's more like Ben Gordon because he's a shotter that can't D up....and he's an undersized shooting guard. Dunleavy is more of a SF.

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
You can learn to play some D if u want to, but having his range and accuracy can't be taught. Its up to him now!
I agree, especially because Bulls are more about Team D than individual D. It's all about help and rotation. Don't have to be great, just have to try hard and be coachable. Even Korver actually picked it up pretty well when he was with the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
I think Rose is finished, I don't think he will ever be as good as he used to be . The Bulls need to move on from him.
I think they are kind of are

but you can only move on so much, still got to pay the guy. But I anyone in the organization if they could say it honestly would say they don't expect much from him.

and the fact of the matter is that the Bulls are able to plug just about anyone into the position and get good results.

see

DJ Augustine
Nate Robinson
Cj Watson
John Lucas III
Mike James

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
I think they are kind of are

but you can only move on so much, still got to pay the guy. But I anyone in the organization if they could say it honestly would say they don't expect much from him.

and the fact of the matter is that the Bulls are able to plug just about anyone into the position and get good results.

see

DJ Augustine
Nate Robinson
Cj Watson
John Lucas III
Mike James
You're way overstating the matter. I think it's true that it's impossible to say with confidence how he'll bounce back, it's just unknown but I think the likely expectation is that he'll bounce back and be very good again, even if not quite as elite. And good results is not the ultimate goal. James, Lucas and Watson? Really? Bulls absolutely must keep Augustin though, he's been the ideal fit for the team and for him too.