Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Thanks shaun, got it now.

So taking what I read at face value, it appears that there is no benefit to taking someone whose salary increases, seems every week is a clean slate. That is disappointing, part of the fun was locking in guys that go up at old salary. Oh well, it is what it is unless I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Thanks shaun, got it now.

So taking what I read at face value, it appears that there is no benefit to taking someone whose salary increases, seems every week is a clean slate. That is disappointing, part of the fun was locking in guys that go up at old salary. Oh well, it is what it is unless I missed something.
Think better this way no need to just try and find the cheapest option. If reading correctly salaries will change race to race

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
ok, wonder if opti will join or if last season's grading was finished for the week to week game
I joined the group the other day, just need to pay still.

I only looked at last years game thread for the first time the other day and saw you hadn't managed to work it out. Thanks for trying though. I'll work it out in the next few days.

As far as the weekly game... Ive been ummimg and ahhing about it. Would you like to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I joined the group the other day, just need to pay still.

I only looked at last years game thread for the first time the other day and saw you hadn't managed to work it out. Thanks for trying though. I'll work it out in the next few days.

As far as the weekly game... Ive been ummimg and ahhing about it. Would you like to do it?
not sure

have to see how many people want it back

I never wanted to try and sort out exactly who was owed what from the weekly game last season. I paid for you on one of them when people said they were still owed