Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
I vote we give them a shot this year, it seems to mock the old ESPN Nascar Challenge pretty good.

Shaun we will have at least 10-15 players, most will just show back up hoping the game is set up & ready to go. Or do what I always did which was go back to the first 2-3 pages of this thread, and send out quick reminders to any regulars you see, also any Pro's who might have commented. Make sure to include the LINK to the game in the PM's & Here also, once you set up our New League.

Kind of seems the same as nascar dot com except you can have all top notch drivers instead of having to use 1 or 2 bottom of the barrel guys.

The salaries make it like an 8 team fantasy football league where last year with a tighter cap it was like a 14 or 16 team league.

Not bitching as I'm fine with having all good drivers

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Kind of seems the same as nascar dot com except you can have all top notch drivers instead of having to use 1 or 2 bottom of the barrel guys.

The salaries make it like an 8 team fantasy football league where last year with a tighter cap it was like a 14 or 16 team league.

Not bitching as I'm fine with having all good drivers
Yeah I agree, today when I set my line up I walked away with 4 really good drivers & 1 wild Card (so so driver). I think this will make it more exciting for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Thanks shaun, how did you get to that page? And does not address salaries, wonder if it is the sane as nascar.com in regards to re-negotiations.
Couldn't find anything on salaries pretty sure you can't re-negotiation them.

Just go to FAQ on the help page and under scoring there's a link