Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by luvtogamble View Post
been a lot of fun this year; just getting used to thew nascar.com format as believe the old espn was liked better by most folks.

will be back in touch with everyone for the bowl games and hope we can get a team or 2 from our forum.

in the meantime best of luck to everyone.
Yes count me in for any bowl teams

Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
Thanks for running a great contest CD. Great competition on SBR Nascar board for sure, no matter the sport. Happy holidays and Happy new year to everyone!
Thanks GP, & also thanks for the points. You didn't need to send me any but they are appreciated. Congrats on winning the 2014 Championship Brother, Happy Holidays to your family & yourself.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

rob gave CarolinaDaze 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Looking forward to it , I noticed Fantasy Live opened their site today, but still nothing new from ESPN Nascar Challenge yet. Shaun IF you decide to use Nascar Fantasy Live as our site you will have to start a new league from scratch, that way we eliminate all the players who quit playing by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
Looking forward to it , I noticed Fantasy Live opened their site today, but still nothing new from ESPN Nascar Challenge yet. Shaun IF you decide to use Nascar Fantasy Live as our site you will have to start a new league from scratch, that way we eliminate all the players who quit playing by the end of the season.
I doubt if espn are running anything as they have dropped there coverage