Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
You guys want to do a fantasy football league if I set it up and run it?
Yes i'd play that's 3 of us so far, offer it here & Opti's game first see if we get enough nascar guys, if not there's guys at SBR who will fill it up. Small Buy In Or What? Maybe weekly high score for 25-50? I'm down regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by luvtogamble View Post
I'll play but know nothing about how to play fantasy football. is there a guide anywhere online. also if I get a lineup do I have to repick it every week or can I just get it and not worry about picking every week.
You can keep same lineup each week but remember injuries and bye weeks as you player in that position won't score any points
You can go deeper like matchups etc but for beginners it's quite fun

I'll play but know nothing about how to play fantasy football. is there a guide anywhere online. also if I get a lineup do I have to repick it every week or can I just get it and not worry about picking every week.

Just go to the fantasy football section on any site like ESPN,Yahoo,CBS Sports,Fox Sports,etc...

and you will get the gist of what to do and what players value is this year by looking at "experts" mock drafts.

It's 75% crapshoot though even if you just draft the next best player off a top 250 list.By the 4th week injuries and bye weeks can determine who wins that week

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Is Opti running something I didn't see?
I was referring that i'd mention it during his Nascar Game Thread This week.

Luv2Gamble go to Yahoo Fantasy Football or ESPN Fantasy Football, join there "Free Mock Drafts". This is a 10 team league, so join the 10 team Snake Draft they offer to practice, you'll figure it out quickly.
Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 08-04-14 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
I was referring that i'd mention it during his Nascar Game Thread This week.

Sounds good only need a few more

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
Count me in for the Fantasy Football MIKEMCA
Good to hear...4 to go

Shaunovery
CarolinaDaze
Harthebar
MikeMcA
Luvtogamble
Noles1992