Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

BCats sorry bro our league was full when you tried to join us.I checked to be sure and you're not apart of our 25 teams. But we have a second league called Nascar Pro's where we put up 40 points a week and have 6 active players usually. Look for that here under Nascar Forum and join us next week.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
All i've done for last 4-5 weeks is pick drivers who wreck, and stay wrecked if you know what i mean. Can't remember last time i beat yisman either. I'll get this graded by Tues/Wed and put up Watkins Glen sign up.
Me too haven't beaten him for weeks, thought I was in with a chance with JJ wrecking then Kyle blew up and Cassill wrecked in the space of a few laps killed me

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
Me too haven't beaten him for weeks, thought I was in with a chance with JJ wrecking then Kyle blew up and Cassill wrecked in the space of a few laps killed me
Lucky I beat anyone. My two key picks were JJ (he was never really in it and wrecked to finished 36th or whatever, zero laps led) and Brad (also never in it and had 0 laps led and 0 fastest laps).
Give Points

Points Awarded:

rob gave yisman 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.