Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Impossible to make any headway or catch up with this shitty format. Unless you're within a 100 pts or so, fuk'in hang it up.
Biggest cry baby f*cker on this site, shut the f*ck up, nobody gives a sh*t what you think. 12-14 players play every week and don't complain, Any week from here on out that you send 25 they will be returned, if you win you get 0.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
Biggest cry baby f*cker on this site, shut the f*ck up, nobody gives a sh*t what you think. 12-14 players play every week and don't complain, Any week from here on out that you send 25 they will be returned, if you win you get 0.
Why do you have to be such an asshole to me CD? I was actually making a joke about it. Do you not see the little smiley laughing his ass off up there dip shit? It doesn't take much common sense to know if you're out of it or not, just like the real racers running week to to week, only now, since the rule change, if you win a race you're in the Chase. Seriously doubt that would make any difference here, unless you get on a lucky fuk roll and win like 5 or 6 weeks in a row, and even then, depending where you are, it still might not be enough, simply because of the type of scoring format.

Biggest fuk'in cry baby? You're fuk'in problem is, you can't handle someone complaining or bitch'in cause they had a bad week or weeks! You're the one who should shut the fuk up, it's a free country last time I check and people are allowed to voice their opinion. So now I'm banned from participating in the week to week huh? Sorry to hear your skin is so fuk'in thin! What happened to "I'll just ignore you." Send me back my 100 pts and I'll leave your fuk'in league.
Last edited by mikejamm; 07-27-14 at 04:57 AM.

I think one thing this contest offers is an opportunity for everyone to gain or lose a lot of points for each race. You can score over 300 points if you have a good race or actually have a negative score if you have a really bad one. That helps to make it interesting.