Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
Opti --- Are you still going to join my league ???
Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
think he needs the password ?
Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post

i sent it to him ...
I've never received it and asked a couple of times. Been thinking how funny it is you carrying on about me joining when I said I wanted to weeks ago but you won't give me the password.

Not sure I really want to play anyway now though. I literally NEVER even go close to placing in CDs one. Dont need to give away an extra 40 each week.
Last edited by Optional; 06-07-14 at 06:58 PM.

In for the Segment 2 and Pocono. So how is this gonna work CD, since our point totals don't reset. Are you just gonna keep track of them separately for this segment? On the Nascar.com site, it's just gonna continue to add weekly totals to our existing score isn't it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Wicked Strong and Tonalist for me. Odds may be good enough where two win bets is good.
Thanks to Mikemca & LT Profits for posting picks for Belmont. Wife & Me went to local Dog Track here & watched it on simulcast. I got there in time to bet last 2 races (#10 &#11). I got lucky & picked Real Solution to Win & followed it up with a Win on Totalist. I didn't get rich but when we left we went to eat at Chris Ruth's SteakHouse with our winnings. It was only the 3rd time in my life betting the horses, it was super fun tho when you Win, Thanks Again.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
In for the Segment 2 and Pocono. So how is this gonna work CD, since our point totals don't reset. Are you just gonna keep track of them separately for this segment? On the Nascar.com site, it's just gonna continue to add weekly totals to our existing score isn't it? Thanks.
Yeah Mike I got everybodys scores written down, I'll update segment standings every few weeks and even more when we get close to the end of segment. Weekly & Yearly can still be viewed at Nascar Live Site.

changed last minute from Kenseth to Harvick

bizarre pricing, as Kenseth costs more than Harvick

It still did not give me enough to switch out Ragan for Gilliland, though, so it was pointless. Stuck with Ragan. Maybe today is the day he gets a decent finish.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

shaunovery gave yisman 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Noles1992 gave yisman 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.