Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
Congrats Yis!
Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
Congrats to Yisman. Sucks for Mikejamm.
Surprised to see that I won some points even though I finished 8th. I'm guessing a lot of players don't have much confidence in being able to do well in this game. I know that's the way I feel.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Oops, I was mistaken, was talking about the Yahoo game where we get 9 starts each.

Same situation over there. Running out of starts for: Larson, Dillon, Keselowski, and Logano (4 left for three of them, 6 left for Dillon). It's tough because Larson and Dillon are the only decent Tier C options, usually.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
i thought we were all friends here .... it doesn't cost but 40 points to play in my contest and no one will join my league and play ...
I DON'T UNDERSTAND >>>>> IF DAZE STARTED ANOTHER ONE ( EVERYONE WOULD JOIN IT ) IF OPTI STARTED ANOTHER ONE ( EVERYONE WOULD JOIN IT ) WHY WON'T EVERYONE JOIN MINE ????????
Don't take it personally. I don't think people would join for us either. Maybe a couple of extras but we would still struggle to get people to do the same game twice.

Half of the people here only play the 25 point game as it is so probably don't want to play an extra 40, and you have more than half the people that play the 100 game.

I think if you post the group password like everyone else does you might have more luck getting an extra 1 or 2 on impulse though. Asking people to PM to get it just adds an extra step that will stop some people bothering.

yeah only the high rollers do, a lot don't have so many free points
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Noles1992 gave yisman 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shaunovery gave yisman 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze gave yisman 563 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze gave yisman 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rob gave yisman 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rickie65 gave yisman 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.