Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

As I mention earlier in the week, its buried somewhere, They Did Not change salaries this week. I'm not sure if that's because of the Daytona Crap Shoot, but anyone who was not happy with their team last week, gets the chance to restructure it B4 Salaries increase.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
I guess we have to ask each other

can anyone tell me the change in mcmurray kenseth hamlin ragan and waltrip
McMurray up 1.25 $25
Kenseth down .75 $27.75
hamlin up 2.75 $23.25
Ragan up 2.25 $12
Waltrip not running

Quote Originally Posted by rickie65 View Post
if you bring up your roster and click drivers name it sometimes shows the change. I click harvick and he shows up 1.25. I click stenhouse and it doesn't show because his name is too big lol. fukked up site, but still even for all of us so who cares, all in fun. I already dropped my other 3 drivers fromlast week before searching for a salary change
Nice one Rickie!!! Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
I don't think any salaries have changed yet.The same + and - numbers were there before Daytona
I think they have?

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
As I mention earlier in the week, its buried somewhere, They Did Not change salaries this week. I'm not sure if that's because of the Daytona Crap Shoot, but anyone who was not happy with their team last week, gets the chance to restructure it B4 Salaries increase.
Why do you two think they haven't changed?

I don't think you get more salary as your driver increases... just get to keep him at cheaper price.

And people with Kenseth can somehow recycle him so you get him .75 cheaper if you want to keep him. (like anyone who has dropped)

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
McMurray up 1.25 $25
Kenseth down .75 $27.75
hamlin up 2.75 $23.25
Ragan up 2.25 $12
Waltrip not running
I hit the back button on my browser to see what I was getting

I had these guys last week so it's what it was charging me, the same

Picking Slot: #5 David Ragan Status $12.00
Picking Slot: #2 Matt Kenseth Status $27.75

the +/- it lists is from before Daytona

hopefully they update salaries after this week. It's nascar.com, you never know

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

I hit the back button on my browser to see what I was getting

I had these guys last week so it's what it was charging me, the same

Picking Slot: #5 David Ragan Status $12.00
Picking Slot: #2 Matt Kenseth Status $27.75

the +/- it lists is from before Daytona

hopefully they update salaries after this week. It's nascar.com, you never know
Hard to work out whats going on.

Oh well, sure it become clearer as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
I changed my drivers yesterday just to be sure, but I'm wondering if the site running slow like last week, when trying to change drivers?
took a long time to change but finally got it done and in for both pots again this week. was able to change the streak drivers ok but fantasy was real slow
Give Points

Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave rickie65 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Daze keeps up with these things, I copied Last Years Ending salaries when I signed us up, I copied last weeks salaries at Daytona, and then I checked Phoenix when it Opened up ( Always On Tuesdays), NOTHING has changed 1 penny, the Red & Green Arrows with $money figures ya'll see is last years numbers. RENEGOTIATE BUTTON is your friend, didn't you notice it didn't work this week, there was nothing for it to renegotiate. Salaries Should Change Next Tuesday. GL This Week Gentleman.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Optional gave CarolinaDaze 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.