Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
MikeJamm had a meltdown like a 3 year because he didn't read how scoring worked
I don't like the scoring either, but we are all playing by the same rules. So we have to adjust on the fly.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave onlooker 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
Mike-Jamm Come 2 The Nascar Trailer Please....

Lol! Wow, never been called to the Nascar Trailer before!No problem CD it's cool. Certainly don't wanna cause anyone's blood pressure to rise. And having the points is not an issue with me, it's just the principle of the scoring thing, (and my drivers finished better than anyone else), and something I know you or anyone else has no control over, except that we did initially agree on the other site first. But hey, water under the bridge. I do feel like you're singling me out here though, while allowing that fuk head vegas39 to talk shit like he always does. If we're gonna be respectful is has to be all the way around. To which, I will be from here on out. Best of luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Lol! Wow, never been called to the Nascar Trailer before!No problem CD it's cool. Certainly don't wanna cause anyone's blood pressure to rise. And having the points is not an issue with me, it's just the principle of the scoring thing, (and my drivers finished better than anyone else), and something I know you or anyone else has no control over, except that we did initially agree on the other site first. But hey, water under the bridge. I do feel like you're singling me out here though, while allowing that fuk head vegas39 to talk shit like he always does. If we're gonna be respectful is has to be all the way around. To which, I will be from here on out. Best of luck to all.
Cool lets back to dominating the 1st segment like we did last year. Regardless of the rules we gonna be the players to beat