Login Search

*** 2014 sbr nascar fantasy live challenge *** year #5

Last Post

We use to pull numbers out of a hat every week and whatever number you had was a certain spot on the starting positions. Like #1 in a pool of 12 people would have 1,13,25 etc... #7 would have 7,19,31, etc. You guys do anything like that or just pick racers?

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
This may be a long one today. Just went through a bad patch of storms heading to Daytona
only 10-20% until 3pm

but 40% after 3pm til end of the night

they have that new titan-dryer system at Daytona this week, which will help alot IF it rains to dry track faster than usual

plus, (and probably most important) they can run at night here too

yeah I have to do it in advance and then try to come back on Sunday. That's how I always did it on ESPN, but their site was a lot easier to use, IMO.

I also can't figure out how to get 5 drivers in under 100 million when almost every driver costs over 20 million

good thing NASCAR knows Danica is terrible so I can get her cheap

on second thought, maybe no danica
Last edited by yisman; 02-23-14 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
We use to pull numbers out of a hat every week and whatever number you had was a certain spot on the starting positions. Like #1 in a pool of 12 people would have 1,13,25 etc... #7 would have 7,19,31, etc. You guys do anything like that or just pick racers?
i use to pick names for a small weekly pool at work when i was working in a hospital...

and turned me into a nascar betting junkie

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post

Miklos, I responded to your email, come join us we'd be glad to have you.
Have joined the The SBR Elite Group at Nascar.com and sent 300 BP's to CarolinaDaze for 1st segment(100),yearly(100),weekly(25) & weekly 2nd chance Daytona(75)

Good luck everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
i took KYLE BUSCH crew and was honestly just a guess, but because he usually has good stops maybe?
I tried denny but I have no idea

most NASCAR fans I don't think would know the best pitcrews. They are only noticed when they screw up big time

people just know which drivers have success