Login Search

Daily NBA Fantasy Line ups

Last Post

Couple Guys I like for tonight.

Kevin Durant, Kevin Love and Melo are all on my radar.

Danny Granger- Starting for the injured Lance Stephenson. Dirt cheap across the industry should exceed value no problem.

John Wall- Wall is going to tear the defensive less Kyrie Irving to pieces. Four straight games of 40-plus fantasy points; let’s make it five tonight.
Ty Lawson- DK has him at only 7700. That is a deal for a guy who has scored 40-plus fantasy points in three straight games.
Rajon Rondo- FD has him at 6500, another deal for a guy who should come close to 35-40 fantasy points against the Kings.
Thaddeus Young- The battle of no defense tonight between Philly and Los Angeles Lakers. Young has potential to drop 40-plus fantasy points on any given night.
Wesley Johnson- Playing big minutes now that Jodie Meeks and Nick Young went down; favorable match-up for him with Philly to fly over value.
Boogie Cousins- How can you not play this guy, he is almost as guaranteed as Love and Durant.
Amare Stoudamire- DK has him at 3000. Bottom of the barrel price-tag and with no K-Mart or Barganani he should get minutes in a high scoring affair with Denver.
Good Luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by RiseUp2013 View Post
PGTY LAWSON @ NY (PG)
PGJOHN WALL v CLE (PG)
SGDEMAR DEROZAN @ LAC (SG)
SGERIC GORDON v MIN (SG)
SFWESLEY JOHNSON @ PHI (SF)
SFDANNY GRANGER v POR (SF)
PFRYAN KELLY @ PHI (PF)
PFSERGE IBAKA @ ORL (PF)
CANDRE DRUMMOND v BKN (C)
How did you make out with this line-up? That looked like a real solid lineup and I know Lawson, Wall, Drummond all went off.

Quote Originally Posted by eSTOXX View Post
PG STEPHEN CURRY v PHI (PG)
PG RICKY RUBIO v HOU (PG)
SG PAUL GEORGE v DEN (SG)
SG LANCE STEPHENSON v DEN (SG)
SF COREY BREWER v HOU (SF)
SF ANDRE IGUODALA v PHI (SF)
PF RONNY TURIAF v HOU (PF)
PF HARRISON BARNES v PHI (PF)
C ROY HIBBERT v DEN (C)

Would stay away from curry, game might end up being a blow out.

I am leaning Curry myself. Even with the match-up against horrible Philadelphia he should still stuff the stat sheet. Bogut and Lee both questionable makes Curry the go-to-guy in this offense again. Look at Blake and Jordan last night, they both manhandled Philly in about 30 minutes of action. Curry dropped 60-plus Draftkings.com points in 29 minutes the first meeting with Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
PG CHRIS PAUL v SA (PG)
PG GORAN DRAGIC @ DEN (PG)
SG JAMAL CRAWFORD v SA (SG)
SG KYRIE IRVING @ PHI (SG)
SF P.J. TUCKER @ DEN (SF)
SF MARCO BELINELLI @ LAC (SF)
PF CHANNING FRYE @ DEN (PF)
PF BRANDAN WRIGHT v MIA (PF)
C TRISTAN THOMPSON @ PHI (C)
agree with PG GORAN DRAGIC, SF P.J. TUCKER and PF CHANNING FRYE

Quote Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
PG CHRIS PAUL v SA (PG)
PG GORAN DRAGIC @ DEN (PG)
SG JAMAL CRAWFORD v SA (SG)
SG KYRIE IRVING @ PHI (SG)
SF P.J. TUCKER @ DEN (SF)
SF MARCO BELINELLI @ LAC (SF)
PF CHANNING FRYE @ DEN (PF)
PF BRANDAN WRIGHT v MIA (PF)
C TRISTAN THOMPSON @ PHI (C)
Total score 272.75 (PG GORAN DRAGIC +52.00)

Hope everyone enjoyed that first night back after their four day break. Here are some players I like tonight.

David Lee - DK has him priced on the reasonable side. I was reading he looked great at practice yesterday. No Cousins tonight for the Kings should allow Lee to dominate the paint.

Dwight Howard - Facing his former team should motivate him a bit. The Lakers are a mess with all the injures. He should put up big numbers again.

Thomas Robinson - Portland has three big guys who are injured in the front-court. Robinson is going to play all the minutes he can handle. Even against the Spurs I like him with such a dirt cheap price-tag.

Jameer Nelson - Any PG that faces Kyrie Irving has to be considered, the guy doesn't play defense. Reasonable price on Nelson has me looking his way.

James Harden - Playing the Lakers need I say more.

C.J. Miles - Dion Waiters went down last night, should open up more minutes for Miles against a below average Magic Defense.

Stephen Curry - High scoring affair in Sacramento tonight leads me to believe Curry stuffs the stat sheet.

Terrence Jones - He has a great price on DK and is playing the Lakers. Time for him to break out of his slump with a favorable match-up tonight.

Al Jefferson - If you don't pay for Howard than at least pay for Jefferson. DK has him at just $8800, that is a steal for a guy who continues to put up 50 fantasy points per night.

Best of luck everyone!