SG TREVOR ARIZA v POR (SG)
SG BRADLEY BEAL v POR (SG)
SF PAUL PIERCE v PHI (SF)
SF SHAWN MARION v CLE (SF)
PF DIRK NOWITZKI v CLE (PF)
PF BRANDAN WRIGHT v CLE (PF)
C KEVIN GARNETT v PHI (C)

solid line up

just a heads up if you want to have a line up change ready ... but shawn marion might be out.

Shawn Marion F Dallas Mavericks
Marion (shoulder) didn't participate in contact drills during Sunday's practice, but his status remains day-to-day, the Mavericks' official site reports.

Few guy I like tonight.

Joakim Noah- Noah has been a beast. 40 or more fantasy points in six of his last nine games. DK has him at 7700.

John Wall- FD has him at just 8800. That is a deal for a guy who is playing Portland who allows the third most FP to opposing PGs.

Tim Duncan- Duncan is capable of still putting 40 plus fantasy points on the board. With no Leonard he should play about 34-35 minutes while stuffing the stat sheet.

Shaun Livingston- Playing Philly. Enough said.

Evan Fournier- Even if Ty Lawson plays he should still get 30 minutes against a Clippers team who has allowed the third-most FP to opposing SGs the last 15 days.

Nick Calathes- everyone is going to jump on board, he is hard to pass up with the favorable match-up he has.

Good Luck Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by GGForcer View Post
My line up for Monday... BOL everyone

PG Nick Calathes
MEM @ OKC
PG Shaun Livingston
BKN v PHI
SG Tim Hardaway Jr.
NY @ MIL
SG DeMar DeRozan
TOR @ UTA
SF LeBron James
MIA v DET
SF Rudy Gay
SAC v CHI
PF Dirk Nowitzki
DAL v CLE
PF Thaddeus Young
PHI @ BKN
C Tyson Chandler
NY @ MIL
274 :/ ... 5 for 5 heads up... dirk and gay not being played in the 4th cuz of blowouts killed me and thaddeus youngs sub par game

Small Card tonight everyone! Here are a few players I like tonight.

Kevin Love - How can you not put him in your lineup against the Lakers?

Lance Stephenson - Playing with a chip on his shoulder since the All-Star snub. He dominates again tonight.

Mike Scott - He has seen an increase in minutes with Al Horford out, he scored 22 fantasy points against Indiana in 15 minutes the first game. We should see another plus fantasy points with the increase workload

Andrew Bogut - Yeah Al Jefferson has looked good the last few games, he still couldn't guard by five year old son, Bogut takes him to school tonight.

Ricky Rubio - Is averaging almost 40 FP per game against Los Angeles this season, another big night is ahead of him in this high scoring affair.

Andre Igudola - He makes for an under the radar GPP play since he is capable of stuffing the stat sheet. He is having a down year but his price is down at most sites. He could exceed value against the Bobcats.

Good Luck Everyone!

Plenty of big contests going tonight across the DFS industry. Here are a few players I like tonight.

Anthony Davis - "The Brow" has been heating back up and gets a favorable match-up with Atlanta who just got torn up by the aging David West last night.

Kyrie Irving - Playing the hopeless Lakers defense; should be a big night for him.

Rajon Rondo, Jared Sullinger, Jeff Green: These are my three favorites against the struggling 76'ers.

Thabo Sefolosha - He is only 4200 on FD and is playing 33.3 minutes the last five games. Gets a good matchup with Minnesota who plays at a fast pace and very little defense.

Jarrett Jack - One of my favorite plays on DS tonight. He is priced under 7000 and has moved into the starting SG role playing 35 minutes per game last two. Great matchup against the Lakers.

Anderson Varejao - Playing the Lakers, need I say more.

J.J. Hickson - Has played 30 or more minutes in nine of his last 10 now faces the struggling Milwaukee frontcourt. Only thing that worries me is the possible blowout.

Brandon Jennings - Jennings has been tearing it up, 38 or more fantasy points in five of his last six; favorable match-up against Orlando tonight.

Good Luck Everyone!