Login Search

Daily NBA Fantasy Line ups

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
estoxx,

Becareful with that Brandon Knight play against the Clippers. Darren Collision has been shutting point guards down as of late, see the red-hot DJ Augustin the other night struggled against Collision. if you are playing a 50/50 look at Terrence Ross for dirt cheap price while DeMar DeRozan is out.
You was right about Brandon Knight. Only 18.50 points.

Collison continued his success of shutting opposing PGs down, Knight was not even close to value. I was a little surprised by Terrence Ross coming up short against Brooklyn, he missed value by about three points.

Couple Guys I like today:

Tyson Chandler: Cheap price-tag and is playing a lot of minutes with NY's banged up frontcourt.

Tim Duncan: He has dominated Terrence Jones twice this season, He should do it again tonight.

Brian Roberts: Still priced cheap at most sites and he faces Kyrie Irving (no defense) who would get crossed over by my five-year old son. Roberts needs 23 points for value tonight, I think he gets it.

David Lee: Lee has been a monster the last month or two. He gets a nice match-up against Washington whom he went for 21 points and 11 boards against a few weeks back. Who needs to pay for the "Unibrow" or Melo when you can get Duncan and Lee cheaper with the same upside.

Arron Afflalo: He has come down in price at Fanduel which should allow for him to exceed value. He has been playing the SF for Orlando with Vucevic out and now he faces Josh Smith who has struggled defensively this season transitioning from the four to the three.

Nicholas Batum: I have a feeling a lot of people will jump on Chandler Parson tonight due to Kawhl Leonard being out for the Spurs. Batum is about 1000 cheaper on FD and he has the same upside if not more since he not only can score and rebound but dish the rock. Give me a guy for 6700 that can triple-double on any given night and I am happy.

Best of luck everyone today!

Quote Originally Posted by eSTOXX View Post
PG GORAN DRAGIC @ PHI (PG)
PG REGGIE JACKSON v ATL (PG)
SG BRANDON KNIGHT v LAC (SG)
SG GERALD GREEN @ PHI (SG)
SF KEVIN DURANT v ATL (SF)
SF JEREMY LAMB v ATL (SF)
PF MILES PLUMLEE @ PHI (PF)
PF MARVIN WILLIAMS v SAC (PF)
C MARKIEFF MORRIS @ PHI (C)
score 317

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
estoxx,

Becareful with that Brandon Knight play against the Clippers. Darren Collision has been shutting point guards down as of late, see the red-hot DJ Augustin the other night struggled against Collision. if you are playing a 50/50 look at Terrence Ross for dirt cheap price while DeMar DeRozan is out.
Brandon Knight lowest score in the lineup.

Tough night last night. Back to the grind today.

Couple Plays I like tonight.

Dirk- He has dominated Terrence Jones this season, I do not see it changing tonight.

Marc Gasol- Gasol is normally priced way above his price-tag in FD. He is averaging 35 plus fantasy points against Sac with Cousins in the line-up, if Aaron Gray is manning the middle Gasol is going to ripe him apart.

D.J. Augustin - Still priced reasonably on FD and the Spurs struggle to contain PGs.

Jeff Green - He is playing Philly - need I saw more.

Monta Ellis - He worries me with his turnover but in a game with Houston that has shootout written all over it I like his potential to have a big night.

Courtney Lee - He dropped 27 FD points on the Kings a few games ago, another superb night is not out of reach for him.

Timofey Mozgov - Brian Shaw mentioned he want Mozgov more involved and hit has shown with the 25 plus fantasy point average the last two games.

Kyle Lowry - If DeRozan is not in the lineup Lowry will carry this offense just like the other night.

Best of Luck everyone!

One more thing- be carful with the Hawks and Pistons game, Atlanta is at a stand still with the snow they are getting this game may be postponed.

Quote Originally Posted by eSTOXX View Post
PG MONTA ELLIS v SAC (PG)
PG MIKE CONLEY @ MIN (PG)
SG WILSON CHANDLER v TOR (SG)
SG RANDY FOYE v TOR (SG)
SF SHAWN MARION v SAC (SF)
SF JAMES JOHNSON @ MIN (SF)
PF DIRK NOWITZKI v SAC (PF)
PF ZACH RANDOLPH @ MIN (PF)
C SERGE IBAKA @ BKN (C)
PF DIRK NOWITZKI v SAC +45.75
PF ZACH RANDOLPH @ MIN +47.50
C SERGE IBAKA @ BKN +41.00

Saturday Line Up BOL Everyone (Friday Lineup was 302)

PG Jeremy Lin
HOU v CLE
PG TEAGUE

Tony Parker
SG Rodney Stuckey
DET v PHI
SG J.J. Redick
LAC v UTA
SF Rudy Gay
SAC @ SA
SF J.R. Smith
NY v MIA
PF Serge Ibaka
OKC @ WAS
PF Kevin Love
MIN @ ATL
C DEANDRE JORDAN

Chris Bosh
Last edited by GGForcer; 02-01-14 at 05:30 PM.