Login Search

Would you veto this trade? Mendenhall/Dwyer/Washington for Wed Welker

Last Post

I'd take Welker all day. Other than last week, Nate Washington has pretty much been invisible all season long. I'm sure there are plenty of WR's on the waiver wire who are better/coparable to Washington, such as Josh Gordon or Titus Young.

People are still overvaluing Mendy because of his name recognition. Steelers O-line is a mess, and I doubt Mendy will see heavy workloads the rest of the year.

I'd much rather have Welker. Not to mention, who ever gets Mendy, Dwyer, and Washington will have to drop 2 players.

What are the rosters? If the guy needs help at RB this trade makes sense, if this is a non PPR league then it is actually a fair trade. In PPR I would never trade Welker but its desperate times for some owners at the RB position. I am in a 12 team league where someone's RB's are Daryl Richardson, Michael Bush, William Powell and DeMarco Murray. People are hurting out there.

Above post is also correct, who are you to decide what another owner needs? If he paid his entry and its not cheating you can't veto period.