Login Search

daily fantasy baseball

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
Travis Wood yesterday, Jeff Samardjia today.....who's going for the Cubs tomorrow????
you are joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by superwerewolf6 View Post
dont see volstad at draftday yet, ill try cubs pitchin if its cheap salary.
I see him at fanduel, he is second cheapest starting pitcher.

G ERA W L IP SO BB
8 7.46 0 6 41.0 24 15

I will definitely pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
Travis Wood yesterday, Jeff Samardjia today.....who's going for the Cubs tomorrow????
I don't know if it really matters - someone in the org has either sold their soul or made a deal with the devil... 4 wins in a row?!? WOW

Allin1, to check and make sure your lineups are good Rotoinfo.com has that info. For pitcher vs batter info i use the App on my I Phone. Bill James Daily Matchups. This might be one of the greatest apps for fantasy baseball players. It will give you how a pitcher has done against that team of players in the past. It also tells you how hot a hitter is. It truley is a great app for fantasy baseball addicts. I like to also check MLB.com and I usually use the last 7 days when looking at hitters.

I am big on that, how a guy has done against a pitcher. I played baseball for a long long time and I always had certain pitchers I was able to pick up the ball much better than others on. Example of this last night. Mike Moustakas the third basemen from KC was hitting .087 his last 6 games going into last night. I took the gamble on him only because he was a career .800 hitter against Ricky Romero from Toronto. Well if you saw the Highlights Moustakas had a huge night. Now usually I would take him due to him being so cold , but his price was right and hitting .800 against a guy is no joke.

Hope this is able to help you buddy. Ill be back later after I do some research and throw out some guys who I like tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
Allin1, to check and make sure your lineups are good Rotoinfo.com has that info. For pitcher vs batter info i use the App on my I Phone. Bill James Daily Matchups. This might be one of the greatest apps for fantasy baseball players. It will give you how a pitcher has done against that team of players in the past. It also tells you how hot a hitter is. It truley is a great app for fantasy baseball addicts. I like to also check MLB.com and I usually use the last 7 days when looking at hitters.

I am big on that, how a guy has done against a pitcher. I played baseball for a long long time and I always had certain pitchers I was able to pick up the ball much better than others on. Example of this last night. Mike Moustakas the third basemen from KC was hitting .087 his last 6 games going into last night. I took the gamble on him only because he was a career .800 hitter against Ricky Romero from Toronto. Well if you saw the Highlights Moustakas had a huge night. Now usually I would take him due to him being so cold , but his price was right and hitting .800 against a guy is no joke.

Hope this is able to help you buddy. Ill be back later after I do some research and throw out some guys who I like tonight.
Bill James app really worth the 2 bucks? I am interested but hate paying for apps

hydrosmak, To be honest with you it is probably the best two bucks I have ever spent. The information that you get from it is unreal. It saves so much time, rather trying to find that info on the net. I would highly recommend it for any one that likes to play fantasy baseball.

The funny thing is I don't really care to pay for apps either but my wife bought me an Ipod a few years back and I still had a credit from the gift card she got me with it so when I got my Iphone I used that. If I would not have had that credit I probably would have never bought it. Thank god for my wife. I knew there was a reason why I married her...

Guys this is what I am talking about. Ian Desmond from Washington is hitting .440 his last 6 games with a slugging percentage of .960. He will face Tim Lincecum today whom he is hitting .778 (7-9) in his career against. Desmond is hot right now and he is facing a guy he has alot of success against. He be in my lineup today.

Man Miguel Cabrera could be in for a field day today. Cabrera faces Nick Blackburn who has a 7.74 ERA this season. Blackburn has not gotten past 6 innings pitched in a game this season. Cabrera has outstanding numbers against Blackburn, hitting .452 (14-31) and Cabrera has been hot as of late with his .480 batting average over the last 6 games. The only downside will be Cabrera's pricetag in the daily leagues, just have to find a few guys who are cheap and have nice matchups today in other positions.

Oh yeah, Cano has been hot also with his .414 average the last 7 games in which he has 12 hits, 3 homeruns and 8 RBI's. With how bad this Nick Blackburn has been this year I would probably take my 4 year old son up against him and my son has a beautiful lefty swing that I have been working with him on since he was 2.5. Austin Jackson should have a nice night also. As much as I like those guys I am a big believer in pitching is huge for fantasy baseball so I have to step back and find some guys who will get me points with a bit lower prices thanks to the amount I am paying for Ivan Nova tonight. The Yanks are 6-0 with Nova on the mound against TB. He has faced TB twice this season and has a 1.80 ERA with an average of 6.5 K's per game against the Rays this season.