Login Search

daily fantasy baseball

Last Post

I am liking Zack Greinke from the Angels tonight. Greink pitched decent his first outing with the Angels going 7 strong with 8 strikeouts just 1 one walk and 2 earned runs. He did not get any run support which is why he got the loss. Greinke pitced against this same White Sox team back on June 22nd and went the distance in a 3 hit shutout in Chicago. The Angels lineup is heating up averaging 10 runs per game the last 4 games. Greinke will get run support tonight and he has to be gaining some confidence since joining the Angels a playoff caliber team who should see the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
I am liking Zack Greinke from the Angels tonight. Greink pitched decent his first outing with the Angels going 7 strong with 8 strikeouts just 1 one walk and 2 earned runs. He did not get any run support which is why he got the loss. Greinke pitced against this same White Sox team back on June 22nd and went the distance in a 3 hit shutout in Chicago. The Angels lineup is heating up averaging 10 runs per game the last 4 games. Greinke will get run support tonight and he has to be gaining some confidence since joining the Angels a playoff caliber team who should see the post season.
tied at 6 and one extra inning for the cws to win it. crazy stuff. I love baseball, I will miss it

me-first: usually I would throw some guys out to you But I am three sheets to the wind today so I won' bte doing much fantsy stuff today. It is my day off and I have spent too much time out in my pool with the family throwing some brews down/. Good luck tonight Ill be back tomorrow hopefuly no hang over.

Quote Originally Posted by superwerewolf6 View Post
are the players/users that play at these daily fantasy sites get better as the higher the money games go , i notice the skill levels from $1 compared to $10 , the 10 boner players are slightly better, i havent been playing long enough to draw any real conculsion tho.
I believe the bigger the bigger the stakes, the better the competition.

Super, the only way to really tell is by playing in a few contests. One would think that you are going to play the $10 game over the $1 games if you consistently score alot of points which in turn you would win more money. There are some people out there who believe you need to spend big to win big.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
Super, the only way to really tell is by playing in a few contests. One would think that you are going to play the $10 game over the $1 games if you consistently score alot of points which in turn you would win more money. There are some people out there who believe you need to spend big to win big.
interesting