Login Search

Villanova to Pull the Upset today

Last Post

Think the line is off here. ASU should be at least a 4-point pick here. Will take -2 and the ML and play ASU.

Villanova played well last week, but Stephen F. Austin killed themselves with turnovers and could have scored 35 without a couple of red zone picks.

Playing Georgia Southern and N. Dakota State in the other games.

Should be some good football. Hopefully, better than Friday's awful game.

Awful containment for App st. D on nearly every run to the left. Bad angles, bad tackling, bad decision making (gap control). And don't even get me started on the QB.

How were they ever favored in this one?

I have no play in this one, just watching as a fan of football and this one is a black eye on the game.

I lied. This is like train-wreck entertaining. Does anybody know why the APS QB is unwilling to pick up first downs with his legs? Seriously, he keeps throwing the ball into coverage when the entire middle of the field is open for him to scamper and move the chains.

His decision making was terrible. Kept throwing bombs out of bounds on 3rd and 4th downs.

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
I lied. This is like train-wreck entertaining. Does anybody know why the APS QB is unwilling to pick up first downs with his legs? Seriously, he keeps throwing the ball into coverage when the entire middle of the field is open for him to scamper and move the chains.