Login Search

shaggy3000 vs. 5dimes

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
60696873-110/7/10 9:26pm$31.60$20.00Pending10/7/10 9:35pm MLB Baseball 958 San Francisco Giants -158* vs Atlanta Braves (D Lowe - R must Start T Lincecum - R must Start)
one home team has to win tonight!
BOL, but we are opposite sides of this one. Parlay ML and Over 6.5

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
damn you are a freak... i dont even know if those schools have cheerleaders
Just looking for value. I capped(guessed at LOL) this one the best I could earlier in the week. Just found this to be great value for what it was.

FWIW, I didnt even know these schools existed!

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
I capped(guessed at LOL) this one the best I could earlier in the week. Just found this to be great value for what it was. FWIW, I didnt even know these schools existed!
BOL to you. not really a braves or falcons fan for that matter. even though i live here...

but no there is a bunch of good lines in the smaller schools. my boss laughed at me when i told him hampton the other week in a pk. and sure enough they won by 7... so good call. wish i wasnt coming home from work or i would have been on it too

ok guys im going to sit on my hands the rest of the night. it hasnt been a good one thats for sure and its my fault... hopefully we can hit this parlay and gaints bet to stop the bleeding. just wasnt my night but ill get it back.

o ps.. if anyone knows a house party ( since i lost my id ) with some cute girls in atlanta dont be shy to tell a brother... im going to start drinking and watch its alway sunny in philly. see you after that

Almost put another 2 units on 4thQ Over 10.5 then the line changed to -115 the bet was kicked back and I didnt pull the trigger. I wish I would have, but probably good I stayed away. I get greedy and I lose my profits. As it sits right now Less than 11 pts and I am a big winner. No need to give those winnings back. The Over was the right play there though. CYA PLAY.