Login Search

Sorry Ass Forum Is Going to Change

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Are you just begging to get your worthless tail kicked in here? Rank amateurs like you should know their place, and yours is in teh back of the bus, so to speak. You were the idiot who ranted and raved about Alabama last season and how did that end? They were too fat, slow, and dumb to cover a missed FG attempt, and then they got their worthless asses handed to them in the Sugar Bowl. PATHETIC. Yet there you were, making excusus for them. "This game would have been different if Yeldon was the #2 back." What a crock of caca. Take your defeat like a man. You Red Necks love to shoot your mouth off but when it comes time to get down to it, you run like a little girl. All right little girl, I pick LSU to win the SEC West. Who do you pick little girl? Put your money where your mouth is. If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it. If you arfe wrong, you will either admit it or get run out of here, wuss.
Anyone who references their post count to justify their knowledge supremacy cannot be taken seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
Anyone who references their post count to justify their knowledge supremacy cannot be taken seriously..
242 posts and you are telling people who to take seriously? Are you for real? Again I picked LSU to win the SEC West, at this time. I have yet to see anyone else challenge this or post their pick. It is just as I thought. Everyone is looking for excuses not to post their picks because they lose so often. Grow up and man up.

242 posts and you are telling people who to take seriously? Are you for real? Again I picked LSU to win the SEC West, at this time. I have yet to see anyone else challenge this or post their pick. It is just as I thought. Everyone is looking for excuses not to post their picks because they lose so often. Grow up and man up.
Another useless post to add to your count, guess you can be taken even more seriously now? I couldnt care less about who wins the SEC west right now, and you may be 100% right that LSU does, but the fact that you have x number of posts will have no bearing on whether your bet wins, or the fact that i have x amount of posts will play any role in my bets winning. That is the point that keeps eluding you.

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
Another useless post to add to your count, guess you can be taken even more seriously now? I couldnt care less about who wins the SEC west right now, and you may be 100% right that LSU does, but the fact that you have x number of posts will have no bearing on whether your bet wins, or the fact that i have x amount of posts will play any role in my bets winning. That is the point that keeps eluding you.
Perhaps this point eludes you. Until you are proven in here, show some respect. As far as I am concerned, you are just another young macho male who can't wait to start losing his money. Feel free to PROVE me wrong. Words will NOT do it. You will learn in a hurry that the number of ***** that post on this sight is quite high. I really hope you know what you are doing. It would be a refreshing change. Just do no tell me that Fresno State is going to a BCS Bowl like some illiterate tried to sell us last season.

You just proved his point. Once again, like the idiot that you are, you referenced someone's post count as an indicator of their intelligence. Get some pussy instead of being a pussy. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
You just proved his point. Once again, like the idiot that you are, you referenced someone's post count as an indicator of their intelligence. Get some pussy instead of being a pussy. OK?
I reference their point count with their experience, not necessairily their intelligence though in your case, I would make an exception. You, like many others in here, are simply too Chicken S**t to put your money where your mouth is. You love to criticize, but you will NEVER make a selection because you are afraid of being wrong. You KNOW that I would wipe the floor with you in any type of contest, as would many others in here who know what they are doing and are not afraid to say so. You are just another young "macho" fool who is quickly separated from his money every season. Now if you have cajones enough to dare challenge me, let me know. I am sure we can would something out. If, as I suspect, you do not, then crawl back into your cave.

I reference their point count with their experience, not necessairily their intelligence though in your case, I would make an exception. You, like many others in here, are simply too Chicken S**t to put your money where your mouth is. You love to criticize, but you will NEVER make a selection because you are afraid of being wrong. You KNOW that I would wipe the floor with you in any type of contest, as would many others in here who know what they are doing and are not afraid to say so. You are just another young "macho" fool who is quickly separated from his money every season. Now if you have cajones enough to dare challenge me, let me know. I am sure we can would something out. If, as I suspect, you do not, then crawl back into your cave.
If you're such a baller, why is it that you never enter the contests held here? You could prove your meddle for all the world to see. We all know you are too much of a bullshitter to put your picks on the record that you can't edit, like your spreadsheet last season. As far as selections, I have posted mine. Some good, some bad. I'm not afraid to let people see my selections. ie: I predicted the Bama/GSU game at EXACTLY 48pts. total. I laid an egg some times, but I'm not afraid, like you are to let my bad picks show. But as an aside, please stop measuring the value of a person's opinion based on either their post count or their betpoint total. I know this will be hard for you to do since you're such a retard.

If you're such a baller, why is it that you never enter the contests held here? You could prove your meddle for all the world to see. We all know you are too much of a bullshitter to put your picks on the record that you can't edit, like your spreadsheet last season. As far as selections, I have posted mine. Some good, some bad. I'm not afraid to let people see my selections. ie: I predicted the Bama/GSU game at EXACTLY 48pts. total. I laid an egg some times, but I'm not afraid, like you are to let my bad picks show. But as an aside, please stop measuring the value of a person's opinion based on either their post count or their betpoint total. I know this will be hard for you to do since you're such a retard.
Dude, I think he finished in the Top 5 in Beat the Prick.

No dog in the fight, but I'm pretty sure BigD did well in BTP and earned some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
Dude, I think he finished in the Top 5 in Beat the Prick.

No dog in the fight, but I'm pretty sure BigD did well in BTP and earned some cash.
That's the only contest he was in. I was talking about the other ones. The main point I was trying to make, is his equating post count and/or point count with credibility.

That's the only contest he was in. I was talking about the other ones. The main point I was trying to make, is his equating post count and/or point count with credibility.
The fact of the matter is that I finished 3rd in that contest and won $1500.00 How much money have you won? Now are you going to run your ignorant mouth off or make some picks. Many of you guys in here are all alike. Afraid to get your tails kicked because that happens so often. Put your money where your mouth is or take a hike. You know absolutely NOTHING about College Football. Don't bother arguing with me. This issue has been settled.

The fact of the matter is that I finished 3rd in that contest and won $1500.00 How much money have you won? Now are you going to run your ignorant mouth off or make some picks. Many of you guys in here are all alike. Afraid to get your tails kicked because that happens so often. Put your money where your mouth is or take a hike. You know absolutely NOTHING about College Football. Don't bother arguing with me. This issue has been settled.
It's apparent that you are mentally ill. I really do feel sorry for you. You live such a pathetic life, sitting at your computer, trying to be the greatest keyboard warrior of all time. LMAO.
You are always asking for other's picks, but I couldn't find any of your picks for any current sports. MLB. NHL, NBA. Do you have a link to those threads. If you want to be worshipped, like you so deperately do, then you'll have to show some results. Put away your penis and pick some games.