Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Sat 9/19-

(2x) penn st -29.5

(1x) michigan st +11.5

(2x) florida -28.5

(3x) oklahoma st -31

(3x) texas -16.5
I think the spread for the MSU/ND will rise by game day seeing both teams coming off a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
5-4-0 +.23 Units Sunday - 1 To go.

Couldn't pass up a 4 team teaser that I saw in another thread:
BAL PK/NO -1/WAS +19.5/GB +8.5 - Winner!
Nice job adding to your roll! Any positive day, is a good one. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
I think the spread for the MSU/ND will rise by game day seeing both teams coming off a loss.

i dont know - mich st is 5-0 ats the last 5 trips to notre dame. something to be said about being able to hang in that stadium.

wiseguys hit it down to 10.5 today.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
i dont know - mich st is 5-0 ats the last 5 trips to notre dame. something to be said about being able to hang in that stadium.

wiseguys hit it down to 10.5 today.
Central MI laid out the blue print on how to defeat MSU. My opinion is that Central will have a better record than Notre Dame and "upset" them if they played at a neutral site. The Irish are a public team and as such the outs don't have any trouble upping it a pinch here and a smidge there to suit their needs. Watch how the money will flow onto Notre Dame over the next few days. I just happen to like getting dogs later in the week once the money has moved the line a point or so. Your 11' should be safe but that's one game I am passing on.