Login Search

OU-TX is here.....Any thoughts???

Last Post

Default OU-TX is here.....Any thoughts???

Breaking this game down from my perspective:-

1. If OU's D plays like it has been, it gonna be a long day for Sooner followers.
2. Can OU WR's step up on the big stage as UT will stack the box to stop AD.
3. Both QB's starting for first time in Dallas. Which one will be calm and collected will guide the team to the W.
4. How effective can UT's use of multiple RB's be? OU has shown the inability to stop the run so far. If OU cant stop the heavy dose of running im sure UT will throw out, its 2 years in the a row for Mack.
5. Mack has confidence now that he has won this game after a 5 year run by OU. How will Stoops bounce back from last years loss and will he dig into his bag of tricks against the 1 team he knows he wants to win, as OU has shown a very vanilla offense so far.

Even as a die hard OU fan I cant say this is a easy win for OU. I see this game as a 3-6 pt win for either team.

What do you guys think no this matchup? Hope its a good game and a W for my Sooners!!!

kalmikrazy,

great thoughts here...yes, I think OU's D can step up...yes, I think Kelly and Iglesias can do well, especially since Thompson is throwing the ball a lot better...it definitely will be tough for McCoy (as well as Thompson possibly) making their first starts in the Red River Shootout...OU's strength on D is definitely against the run...I think they can contain, but not completely stop the run...Stoops will force McCoy to try and beat them...Mack does have confidence, but he doesn't have Vince any more...I really think OU comes to play in this one...

Well if all or most of you saw the game, it was easy to tell that on this day Oct 7, 2006 UT was the better team. I cannot and refuse to make any excuses for the OU loss or the UT win. The better team did win the game. As an OU fan, you cannot expect to win the game when you loss the turnover battle as well as getting that many penalties called on you. With this being PT and AD's last year at OU I am at a crossroads to find out when OU will once again beat UT. Congrats to all UT fans cause you guys deserved this game and my boys, OU deserved to lose this 1 just as equally.