Login Search

Oklahoma State

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
Some voters, yes but not enough to make a difference.

I actually think this will be close

Oklahoma State will be at the very least #3 in the polls if they win big here - they'll be #2 in the computer polls

if my memory serves me correctly, there was a situation a few years ago where texas was ahead of OU in the polls but behind OU in the computers and OU ended up getting the slight nod over Texas

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Oklahoma State will be at the very least #3 in the polls if they win big here - they'll be #2 in the computer polls

if my memory serves me correctly, there was a situation a few years ago where texas was ahead of OU in the polls but behind OU in the computers and OU ended up getting the slight nod over Texas
Computers were worth more at that time I think though

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

that was the year mack brown lent his ipod to a gay dude and the guy downloaded grunts and mack brown never erased them