Login Search

Kent State 2H - HUGE

Last Post

Default Kent State 2H - HUGE

everyone knows central michigan has horrible conditioning and Kent has been able to move the ball really well. I expect some big adjustments from the defense to smother central and you can expect kent to come out firing after a quick turnover by central.

Kent -1.5 is money in the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
Comical. If it wins you'll pretend to have been on it.

If not, it was just your "jinx" play.
when people call me out i post my tickets. no one knows what play im really on and i dont see how that matters anyways.

i never made a play on the second half since i had a lot riding on the ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
when people call me out i post my tickets. no one knows what play im really on and i dont see how that matters anyways.

i never made a play on the second half since i had a lot riding on the ml.
Whatever. If it doesn't matter then why go through the motions of posting a "play."

You waste space and time. You said you were fading my 2H advice on KSU and now you say you didn't play it. How convenient douche-bag

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
Whatever. If it doesn't matter then why go through the motions of posting a "play."

You waste space and time. You said you were fading my 2H advice on KSU and now you say you didn't play it. How convenient douche-bag
sometimes i post plays that i think are legit and this was one of them. my reasoning was correct.

you care way too much man.