Login Search

Missouri +8 and Michigan +3.5 look too easy

Last Post

i watched the notre dame game. its online at nbcsports.com, if you care to watch.

they obviously made mistakes but they also looked good when they werent fukking around.

obviously if they "fukk around" each game, it will be the same result, a loss.

but i believe they will be coming out real strong vs michigan.

fumble on the 1 yard line, backup running back. fumble on punt return. interception that went off receivers helmet. dropped balls. 2 forced int's. 1 from each QB.

they have decided to bench crist and play rees.

defense was very good against sfla. bunch of short fields and turnovers was the reason sfla scored.

PS: Im a Notre Dame, so take this into consideration. Im not sure I can take ND this week, but Im def not taking Michigan because if NOtre dame plays a clean game, there will be a lot of points on the board.

How often those a huge public dog win?

You know the line was -2 ND went to -4.5 quickly. Who do you think changed that?

Sure anything can happen but say michigan is "better" than ND, you are either stupid or from michigan.

Line basically says ND is -7.5 better than Michigan on neutral field.

Close your eyes like week 1 never happened, you'll be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
i watched the notre dame game. its online at nbcsports.com, if you care to watch.

they obviously made mistakes but they also looked good when they werent fukking around.

obviously if they "fukk around" each game, it will be the same result, a loss.

but i believe they will be coming out real strong vs michigan.

fumble on the 1 yard line, backup running back. fumble on punt return. interception that went off receivers helmet. dropped balls. 2 forced int's. 1 from each QB.

they have decided to bench crist and play rees.

defense was very good against sfla. bunch of short fields and turnovers was the reason sfla scored.

PS: Im a Notre Dame, so take this into consideration. Im not sure I can take ND this week, but Im def not taking Michigan because if NOtre dame plays a clean game, there will be a lot of points on the board.
nd fan or not(and im one too)...its an accurate assessment

nd just gave that game away....if they clean it up they are gonna be tough

nd also missed a chip shot field goal (kicker was 23-24 in career). this was with all the momentum on ND side. this kick prob wins the game for the Irish.

holding penalty calls back touchdown and then turnover.

i dont know who will win but i do know ND will play much better than they did last week.

the starting qb, crist, was scared. even after he got pulled, standing on the sidelines, he looked scared. they shoulda started rees. they knew the shoulda started rees and made the switch at halftime.

watch the 2nd half of that game. rees looked good, with the exception of one pass. and he knows, if any doubt. throw it to michael floyd.