Login Search

Hougigo's boxing/MMA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
Haha. I just put 2U on Kell via decision or pts paying out at 2.50.

Still debating on Jhonny's fight. Ugh.
I haven't checked the props for that yet, but that's what I woudl take.

The Johhny fight is pretty much a pick-em. GR Jr has the hand speed and has show he's pretty good, but against journeymen TBA guys and his one step up, he was pretty much outclassed despite the SD result.

Johnny is experienced and has the power edge....but GR Jr is faster and might be too technical.

GR Jr also has a pretty short reach.

Johnny needs to work the body to slow him down and use his experience to win.... but GR Jr could be comfortable outpointing him by building an early lead and then trying to survive.... I can't really put my finger down

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
I haven't checked the props for that yet, but that's what I woudl take.

The Johhny fight is pretty much a pick-em. GR Jr has the hand speed and has show he's pretty good, but against journeymen TBA guys and his one step up, he was pretty much outclassed despite the SD result.

Johnny is experienced and has the power edge....but GR Jr is faster and might be too technical.

GR Jr also has a pretty short reach.

Johnny needs to work the body to slow him down and use his experience to win.... but GR Jr could be comfortable outpointing him by building an early lead and then trying to survive.... I can't really put my finger down
I hear you man lol. I can't put a bet just yet lol.

Who you got for Ovill/Askin tomorrow? I'm leaning Ovil ML. The only thing going against Ovill is age and mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Gonna take the over 7.5 @-160 for the Lawson/Prescott fight.

Lawson packs a punch, but as old as Prescott is, I think he can take it despite all the wars he's been in. Not totally convinced of Lawson's power despite the high KO percentage.

I think it'll be a tough fight out for Lawson and he takes a decision here
Over hits officially

Also looks like Prescott outworking him and Lawson doesn't want to be there anymore.

Tough fight, but doesn't look like he's taking a decision

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
I hear you man lol. I can't put a bet just yet lol.

Who you got for Ovill/Askin tomorrow? I'm leaning Ovil ML. The only thing going against Ovill is age and mileage.
I picked Ovil earlier. He's on a mean streak lately and he's proven dangerous early on in the fight. I have Ovil right now, Askin could win if he survives and drags the fight out... but Ovil is who I laid with earlier. I got him at -150
-_-
and it seems he's dropping now