Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
lol at submission I haven't even seen this guy go to the ground yet, he doesn't have a ground game if he did he wouldn't rely so much on his technical standup to get him decision victories like against antony njoukani who has no ground game either. This guy has faced primarily standup fighters. Varner just has to watch out for his leg kicks score a takedown every round and move around like condit and he'll win.
Jose Aldo is the same, I guess he's got terrible ground game too...smh...can't believe this troll is still at it

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
Yea because Edson Barboza is Jose Aldo right...

at least my armpits don't smell like fritos
No, he is not Jose Aldo. He is a similar fighter, though. Hence why I made the comparison... LOL you are truly are the dumbest person that's posted here in my time here, being completely honest.

Edson Barboza is a talented purple belt in BJJ. Aldo has sick BJJ, too, you just don't see it 'cos they're so good in their stand-up... For you to think Barboza isn't good on the ground...lol...dude, you really shouldn't be posting here. I really hope your account is banned soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
No, he is not Jose Aldo. He is a similar fighter, though. Hence why I made the comparison... LOL you are truly are the dumbest person that's posted here in my time here, being completely honest.

Edson Barboza is a talented purple belt in BJJ. Aldo has sick BJJ, too, you just don't see it 'cos they're so good in their stand-up... For you to think Barboza isn't good on the ground...lol...dude, you really shouldn't be posting here. I really hope your account is banned soon.
Keep Hoping and Keep Praying

Barboza will never submit Jamie Varner on the ground, You are a fool to even fathom that idea.

After Lavar loses on Saturday you will promise to shut the **** up and bow down to your master each and every time you see my posts

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
I really hope your account is banned soon.
i wouldn't hold your breath. Thats what I really respect about this forum, guys like Lou are willing to take on Sharpton, Jesse jackson and the whole focking Trayvon legal team. You think they will ban him for saying your armpits smell like fritos, lol?

Anyways, if you are having such a hard time I can make things run a lot smoother for you. It will only cost 2 points a day. If not you will have to go down this route.

I had to go THAT route when I first showed up here. Basically it entails sucking jjgold's 2.5 inch rooster. It's not that bad, kinda like the dentist. "You might feel a slight prick in your mouth".

Weird thing is me made me call it his "rooster" in real life too.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)