Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

vaughany,, who is the best mma capper in the entire forum?,, i think it is you,, you seems so good and confident in yr picks,,, it enterteined me,,, but yr wagering approach is very difficult to follow,,, please try to make more simple,, for mortal-average human beings,, and i will tail you.. yr avatar is cool,, are you that laid back guy there, i am from polska, and will like to bet in this sport.. keep up the nice job and make more simple,, for example when you have a clear winner we just throw 20 units on him,,,that night lesser bets al leggs in same fighter jjaa

From the John Hess wikipedia article. This is funny.

"After an attempt to gain public support for a return to the UFC via opinions published in Inside Kung Fu magazine [3] Hess fought Vitor Belfort at SB 2-SuperBrawl 2, where he lost by KO in 12 seconds.[1] Hess has not fought professionally since this loss, but has stated he took the Belfort fight on short notice, that if he was allowed to come back he would be "world champ", and that Belfort was "on steroids" when he beat him.[2]"

Quote Originally Posted by Camdemonium View Post
From the John Hess wikipedia article. This is funny.

"After an attempt to gain public support for a return to the UFC via opinions published in Inside Kung Fu magazine [3] Hess fought Vitor Belfort at SB 2-SuperBrawl 2, where he lost by KO in 12 seconds.[1] Hess has not fought professionally since this loss, but has stated he took the Belfort fight on short notice, that if he was allowed to come back he would be "world champ", and that Belfort was "on steroids" when he beat him.[2]"
UFC is a game, John Hess practices the same deadly serious killing art of the Navy Seals: SAFTA. The only one even comparable to his massive talent is another MMA legend, Greg "The Ranger" Stott.

http://youtu.be/SJRiJh4Zet4