Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
Hey V. Have you heard anything regarding Chris Lytle and a possible recent knee surgery? He's my biggest play and I'm getting nervous hearing these whispers last minute. I saw a mention of it on cagepotato, though they far from confirmed it.
I havn't heard about it...all I know is he had knee surgery back in 2009. I'm pretty sure if Lytle wasn't in good condition he'd of rejected this fight. Afterall, he had the perfect opportunity to back out after Condit pulled out and nobody would of blamed him or been any wiser to his real motive for pulling out. Also, I dont see any threads about it on sherdog...usually if thers any rumours like this they'd flare up on there, like when J.Miller was apparently ill before his Oliveira fight!
Last edited by Vaughany; 02-26-11 at 05:48 PM.

sorry bout your "0.062 units on Tuchscherer Quickest TKO/KO at +3300 to win 2.053 units"

i put one unit on HUNT KO of the night to win 12! i hope it holds, i also took all the fitch to wins, over 9 minutes and fitch wins by decision.

i got Sot for Sub of the night.BOL

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
sorry bout your "0.062 units on Tuchscherer Quickest TKO/KO at +3300 to win 2.053 units"

i put one unit on HUNT KO of the night to win 12! i hope it holds, i also took all the fitch to wins, over 9 minutes and fitch wins by decision.

i got Sot for Sub of the night.BOL
ha no worries, was a very small value play...u have a chance with Hunt KO of the Night, I think thers gonna be more sub wins than KO's, all depends on the Rivera/Bisping fight I guess, possibly Siver. GL

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
r these bad picks fitch -215, riveria +255, siver +325
Well I wouldnt play them because I like prop bets and if these 3 are to win I see Fitch winnin by decision majority of time, Rivera winning by TKO/KO most of time, and same with Siver. Depends if u have prop bets available tho.