Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
I know I'm late to the party here, but great job on 126 V! King of the arbs at it again for strikeforce tonight. I'm liking the discussion on Cholish/stevens here but I gotta go with Lask and put a small one on Cholish. It's as much my faith in Cholish's improvement as it is Stevens to mess it up.
Cheers bro! Yeah I'd be very surprised if Stevens pulled off the win in this one. I was same as Ecco and would of played Cholish at -150. GL tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Cheers bro! Yeah I'd be very surprised if Stevens pulled off the win in this one. I was same as Ecco and would of played Cholish at -150. GL tonight
I guess I have to spell it out for ya...remember when you made 100 threads about how much of a lock Gomi was against Guida? exactly...balls in your mouth...btw how gay is your avatar picture?

Quote Originally Posted by kiefynugs View Post
its been a while but I think I remember tailing vaughany for Guida sub of the night on that one...
ha Im not sure what's goin on right now, I think he's got aspergus or some sort of memory disorder as well as being straight up retarded. I don't remember making any threads about Gomi beating Guida! Guida Submission of the Night was probly my best play that night which put me in positive units overall!
Last edited by Vaughany; 02-12-11 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
I guess I have to spell it out for ya...remember when you made 100 threads about how much of a lock Gomi was against Guida? exactly...balls in your mouth...btw how gay is your avatar picture?
Please point out these threads to me??? I remember puttin 5 units on Gomi because I got him at +150 with the intention of arbing out - which I did buy getting Guida at -143 or something. I then had a play on Guida Submission of the Night....but yes Im the one who's stupid.

Strikeforce: Fedor vs Silva Plays Review:

75 units on Villante at -170 to win 44.118 units;

37 units on Griggs at +206 to win 76.22 units;

0.273 units on Kharitonov by TKO/KO at +250 to win 0.683 units;

0.2 units on Fedor by TKO/KO at +225 to win 0.45 units;

0.1 units on Arlovski by decision at +400 to win 0.4 units;

0.5 units on Fedor by Submission at +500 to win 2.5 units;

0.1 units on Fedor by TKO/KO at +162.5 to win 0.163 units;

0.062 units on Del Rosario, Fedor/Silva goes the distance, Not Kharitonov by submission, & Marquardt to win 0.45 units.

Total risk: 113.235 units

Return: 114.176 units

Total profit: +0.941 units

Additional UFC 127 Arb:

12.5 units on Fitch/BJ Penn to go the distance at -200 to win 6.25 units;

6.236 units on Fitch/BJ Penn to not go the distance at +255 to win 15.902 units.

3.402 units profit if it doesn't go the distance, I'm big on Fitch winning by decision so will be using that on Fitch by decision prop most probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Additional UFC 127 Arb:

12.5 units on Fitch/BJ Penn to go the distance at -200 to win 6.25 units;

6.236 units on Fitch/BJ Penn to not go the distance at +255 to win 15.902 units.

3.402 units profit if it doesn't go the distance, I'm big on Fitch winning by decision so will be using that on Fitch by decision prop most probably.
Adding:

3.2 units on Fitch by decision at -105 to win 3.04 units.