Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

WEC 53 plays review:

0.25 units on Palaszewski/Shalorus Over 2.5 rounds at +116 to win 0.29 units (plus stake);

0.25 units on Cerrone/Horodecki Over 2.5 rounds at +116 to win 0.29 units (plus stake);

Horodecki taking Cerrone down and just asking for a triangle!

1.1 units on Jorgensen at +211 to win 2.321 units (plus stake);

1.5 units on Cruz/Jorgensen Over 4.5 rounds at -134 to win 1.119 units (plus stake).

Total stake: 3.1 units

Total return: 3.159 units

Profit: +0.059 units

Total Profit since August 26th: +69.324 units

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation MMA View Post
nice...but i wud not have bet against cruz
Twas purely a value minimal risk play. I capped Jorgensen at +200 so when it went to +211 I had to take it. Was highly unlikely that Cruz could finish Jorgensen tho so Over 4.5 rounds was perfect hedge to significantly reduce the risk of the Jorgensen play.

Bader is up to +303 now on Pinnacle, perhaps I should of waited . I took the +285 because it had reached that on sportbet and 5dimes but then gone back down to +250 so I thought if anything it would follow that pattern on pinnacle and go down to +265 or something. Jones should win this but I capped Bader at +200. Bader may be able to keep it standing and land one of his wild over-hand rights, we havnt seen Jones' chin tested yet so you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
Or maybe survive the first couple of rounds and finish him in the third after Bones gasses. These numbers are insane, you should double check and make sure its not James Toney vs Jon Jones
haha yeah, +309 on pinnacle now. Cardio could end up being the deciding factor, I imagine that Bader is working particularly hard on his cardio for this one. Will be very interesting to see what Bones' takedown defence and bottom game is like if Bader does get a takedown or takedown attempt. Im not sure anybody other than Jake O'Brien (who failed) has attempted to take Bones' down? I remember that O'Brien did tag Bones with a left hook early in the second round so it's not ridiculous to suggest that Bader catches Bones.