Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
So who's coming over to Dublin to see Conor take Aldo's head cleeeeaaan aaahhhhfff in the summer in front of a sold-out football stadium?

Me and my homeboiiis have already pencilled it in. Gonna go aaahhhfff
I will make the trip if you buy me a beer, and introduce me to some young edinburg girls, V. I will bring you a piece of Smørrebrød

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
i should've jumped on it and planned a trip around the flight, rather than the other way around. amazing price. was it for this summer?

It was good from anytime from like November 2014 to at least Summer 2015. I took it for March.

Now kicking myself as I'm gonna miss a lot of that easy March Madness Money.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
I will make the trip if you buy me a beer, and introduce me to some young edinburg girls, V. I will bring you a piece of Smørrebrød
Will be multiple beers on offer, potentially multiple females, although young Edinburgh girls are a special rare breed. We may need Jibbb to make the trip and act like a Pied Piper kind of fella and lure them to the plains of Meath whilst playing his harmonica.

Smørrebrød will be perfect for the next day's hangover
Give Points

Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
No that's Ireland. you just need to watch the Q and A's to see the type of special people your dealing with. but being a well spoken and well educated person i bet you fit in well there right?
Well, let's put it this way - Sykes (who is Irish) doesn't believe I'm Irish because of how I speak on SBR.

That should tell you all you need to know about the general population over here.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
If Mcgregor starched Siver in the first 30 seconds, what do you figure the line against Aldo would be (Not should be, mind you)
Please stop trying to incite people to talk about lines before they open. Kalikas is creaming himself.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Well, let's put it this way - Sykes (who is Irish) doesn't believe I'm Irish because of how I speak on SBR.

That should tell you all you need to know about the general population over here.
Exactly! that's what im trying to tell you. over here in the north east there's a broad range. some you can barely understand and some talk properly.. depends where you are aswell. there's also two different types of accents. Mackem and Geordie. i can't tell the difference.