Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

haha

o Jo Calderwood

5 mins ·

This is why I fecking hate doing interviews with newspaper journalists they don't listen! Most of the quotes are wrong but this one is a beauty...
“But I learned a lot from my previous career as a nursing assistant, including stamina.”
What the actually penetrate? I spent the whole afternoon yesterday speaking to these people, what a waste of time and you wonder why I don't like doing this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
If you want a documentary that is infinitely fascinating, but not heartbreaking, I recommend Jiro Dreams Of Sushi. Insane film.
Absolutely. I posted about that a few months back, one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
once again Gyllenhaal steals the show!
Did you guess who the "baddie" was?! I guessed it quite early on
No, I didn't predict it at all. I went into the film knowing nothing about it, wasn't even sure who was in it (though I knew Gyllenhaal was.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Simple minded buffoon. That "silly ass cult shit" is what the movie was about. It went completely over your head. You are third eye blind. As are all of the unwashed masses. Let me put it to you this way. You have eyes wide shut! In other words! You are still inside the matrix! If you still know not of what I speak. Then perhaps you will understand this. You are in Plato's Cave! Just as it was true during Plato's time. It is still true today. In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

You really couldn't be stupider, could you?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Apparently I like movies again. Downloading "Her".
I watched that for the first time a few months back. Very different type of film. Scarlet Johansson does some incredible voice acting and Joaquim Phoenix is excellent. It's not for everyone, but I enjoyed it very much.

I was on a huge movie kick a few months back. I think everyone should see Memento by Christopher Nolan, one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
Has anyone NOT seen Memento? That was a very popular flick.
Good movie.. The dude can only remember for a short period of time... That would be nuts...
Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-18-14 at 09:25 PM.