Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
End of Watch was a really good film, but pretty much everything surrounding that gang (the hitsquad) was really badly written. Loved the chemistry between Pena and Gyllenhaal.
haha Knew you were going to say that about the Mexican gang - that is generally the only criticism the movie gets! If you look on IMBD there are some long-winded debates about the Mexican gang! Many argue that they were actually very realistic saying that if you are in LA then you will see over-the-top characters like that all the time! I agree though that it could of been better.

Gyllenhaal and Pena are indeed awesome though...90% of the banter between them was improvised. I like how it was captured though in found-footage/short-documentary style - Gyllenhaal holding a camera. or having camera clipped to Pena and Gyllenhaals vest, and dashboard footage. Again, only 7.5mill budget

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Gotta check that out now, heard about it for so long - should be a classic.

Have you'll seen 13 beloved? Thai film, not in the same style - interesting film, not as well shot as the Cantoneese ones, but it was over all quite entertaining.
I have heard of it, I think I bookmarked the page on IMDB a while ago. I will check it out

nah Bravo actually licks his ass, saying stuff like "you can do anything you want"... Bravo also started using Rocky 3 as a comparisoN!! proper stoner talk

sayin that tho, he does pretty much join in with Rogan in sayin his standup sucks and he needs to take 2 years off to go and just train on his striking!!!!
Last edited by Vaughany; 12-17-14 at 08:14 AM.