Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
The signal is the last good film i saw... critics diden't seem to like it much.

I like films where you have no idea what is gonna happen next. and coming up with your ideas.
That trailer looked decent.. I like a mind thinking and twisting movie, sci fi all the better too... I'm gonna check this movie out for sure, maybe tonight.. Thanks Marz...

Please don't start clamping on to marzy, just like you did to Jibbby. There's still hope for him. His mind is very easily influenced though.

Again, he already argues with you, deflecting and not answering the questions, that's a step back.

Also I don't give a fuk if you appreciate the film, I just want to know which part of it wasn't well shot, like you stated in your post. Still waiting for that answer. Don't say stupid sh1t if you can't put up an argument for it.

I am a man. i don't have time for art house f@---try. i don't wear skinny jeans so i don't have a low sperm count or a women's perspective. i will never appreciate that film.

I'm disappointed in you guyz.
Really open-minded guy, aren't you marz?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
So if you are looking for a new movie to check out then just pick from one of those directors. If you haven't already seen Full Metal Jacket then that is the first movie you should check out. I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy it. Oh. Almost forgot about Apocalypse Now.
Those are classic's that won movie awards that you are talking about Ron.. If you are going for emotional gut wrenching war movies you have to include Platoon and Black Hawk Down in that sentence also.. U571 isn't half bad either...

If by open minded you mean sucking cack then no i don't swing that way.
^^^Looks like MD found a new target to hammer on this forum. Stay strong Marz..

I'm really enjoying this peace time off from MD.... It's a bit weird and I'm adjusting accordingly...

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Please don't start clamping on to marzy, just like you did to Jibbby. There's still hope for him. His mind is very easily influenced though.

Again, he already argues with you, deflecting and not answering the questions, that's a step back.

Also I don't give a fuk if you appreciate the film, I just want to know which part of it wasn't well shot, like you stated in your post. Still waiting for that answer. Don't say stupid sh1t if you can't put up an argument for it.
Sorry i dissed the cinemotography of your favorite film mirin.