Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
No your right about that. it is for Hipsters, who ignore any form of realistic behaviour for the artsy feel of how the camera pans out and that retro music.

The film was dog shit. and it doesen't surprise me in the slightest you would think its a masterpiece.

I have better things to with my time then watch terrible acting and awkward unrealistic social interaction.

Actually annoys me anyone could think that film is good.

End of discussion.
So the only beauty in film-making comes from realistic behaviour and non-awkward social interaction? These things define the value of cinematography, sound track, atmosphere, forming an aesthetic, etc.? Calling something "for hipsters" is just shorthand for saying you don't understand it and are angry at anyone who isn't as ignorant as you are.

End of discussion indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
So the only beauty in film-making comes from realistic behaviour and non-awkward social interaction? These things define the value of cinematography, sound track, atmosphere, forming an aesthetic, etc.? Calling something "for hipsters" is just shorthand for saying you don't understand it and are angry at anyone who isn't as ignorant as you are.

End of discussion indeed.
There are lots of films with beautiful film-making, that aren't dog shit for the reasons i have already mentioned MD.

Your ignorant if you think otherwise.

Just admit you enjoy living out your awkward hero fantasy by watching the movie Drive. and we can move on from your terrible taste in films.

There are lots of films with beautiful film-making, that aren't dog shit for the reasons i have already mentioned MD.

Your ignorant if you think otherwise.

Just admit you enjoy living out your awkward hero fantasy by watching the movie Drive. and we can move on from your terrible taste in films.
In every line of every post you make on this forum, you ooze ignorance and a lack of life experience. Talking to you is like arguing with someone in the comments section of Youtube.

People telling me Drive is great but "i don't understand the appeal of it" is like someone telling someone eating shit is good i just don't understand the health benefits.

Very frustrating to hear. also find it hilarious how Drive fans automatically assume your a fan of Transformers or Expendables if you don't like there terrible film.

Loosen that bowtie and skinny jeans and get some air to your head MD.

I saw a double header last week.

Movies Lucy and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes on Putlocker.. Hook the laptop computer up to a big screen TV and then go full screen.. I enjoyed watching them both in HD quality in my own home..... I found both movies to be well written...

I highly recommend The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes movie below.. Much better then the previous ones... Can watch it in the link below...

http://putlocker.is/watch-dawn-of-th...putlocker.html
Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-14 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
In every line of every post you make on this forum, you ooze ignorance and a lack of life experience. Talking to you is like arguing with someone in the comments section of Youtube.
Not liking a terrible film is lacking life experience? go watch the godfather or some films by sergio leone then come back to me son.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
That's the whole point of the film marzy, the main character is autistic. The interactions are supposed to be awkward and strange. The cinematography is it's main selling point though, amazingly shot movie.
But its not though. a film like silence of the lambs or the shining is an amazingly shot movie.

People telling me Drive is great but "i don't understand the appeal of it" is like someone telling someone eating shit is good i just don't understand the health benefits.

Very frustrating to hear. also find it hilarious how Drive fans automatically assume your a fan of Transformers or Expendables if you don't like there terrible film.

Loosen that bowtie and skinny jeans and get some air to your head MD.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
That's the whole point of the film marzy, the main character is autistic. The interactions are supposed to be awkward and strange. The cinematography is it's main selling point though, amazingly shot movie.
Indeed.

The opening scene with him cruising around teying to evade the police with the two thieves in the back whilst Chromatics' "Tick of the Clock" plays in the background is terrific