Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
OK. Fair enough. I believe I was in a great mood when I watched it. May have influenced my perception of the movie. Then again. Maybe not. Hey marz. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I don't have a favorite movie, there's too many good movies to name. i like westerns a lot. historical and crime films.

Seems like there's not many good movies coming out recently, it is all hollywood / explosions derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
When I want to jerk someone off about their favourite movies I have the coutesy to do it in private.

Again, favourite movies, faux philosohpy/politics/economics, money gifs etc are all things that should be done via private message

Thanks for your understanding on this.

SBR MMA Sub-Forum Community.
Then this forum would have 0 posts. No one here talks about MMA except Jibby unless its fight night then its like 80% about MMA.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Beelzebubzy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany gave Beelzebubzy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Then this forum would have 0 posts. No one here talks about MMA except Jibby unless its fight night then its like 80% about MMA.
Exactly. You know what cracked me up about that snot nosed little punk Dido86? One of his last posts were about analyzing some guys d-ck. I mean give me a break. I walk a fine line when I clown that youngster. I don't want to break him. The same way you never want to break a weaker sparring partner at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
About 2 months ago i would of thumbed up this comment. considering RP is actually contributing to the forum and your doing nothing, you can fock off.
What Ron_Paul does is not contributing, and it isn't contributing when you do the same shit, either. Why you'd want to imitate a guy like that, I have no idea. How he is viewed on SBR is of legitimate importance to his life; everyone with a brain has pegged him as an attention seeker.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
What Ron_Paul does is not contributing, and it isn't contributing when you do the same shit, either. Why you'd want to imitate a guy like that, I have no idea. How he is viewed on SBR is of legitimate importance to his life; everyone with a brain has pegged him as an attention seeker.
Well he's actually discussing things what is wrong about talking about movies?

Are you contributing when you leave a post every once in a while leaving a snarky comment about another poster or just a complaint about something?

Well he's actually discussing things what is wrong about talking about movies?

Are you contributing when you leave a post every once in a while leaving a snarky comment about another poster or just a complaint about something?
Have you ever read your own posts? You complain about pretty much everything, especially when it pertains to fighters or their ilk. Talking shit about famous people you've never met seems to be your purpose on this forum. Your last post in this thread, just ten minutes before the post I'm replying to, was this:

Yeah i saw that, good to know he's taking his MMA training seriously.

Gonna call it now i doubt he makes it past a training camp.
These types of messages seem to make up the bulk of your posts. You have a hilarious lack of self-awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Have you ever read your own posts? You complain about pretty much everything, especially when it pertains to fighters or their ilk. Talking shit about famous people you've never met seems to be your purpose on this forum. Your last post in this thread, just ten minutes before the post I'm replying to, was this:

These types of messages seem to make up the bulk of your posts. You have a hilarious lack of self-awareness.
I think having a lack of self awareness would be having a continuous beef with a 47 year old man over a forum.

Even going as far as calling him "a terrible person"
Last edited by marzwoody; 12-16-14 at 12:53 PM.

I don't complain about anything. poking fun or giving your opinion about something isn't complaining MD.
How about when you complained about Wilbo not contributing enough and told him to fock off, on this very page of this very thread. Does that not count either? This isn't even the first time you've complained about me arguing with JIBBBY.

I think having a lack of self awareness would be having a continuous beef with a 47 year old man over a forum.

Even going as far as calling him "a terrible person"
Wait, what? What does that have to do with self-awareness? Besides, I haven't read a JIBBBY post in a while, other than the ones that get quoted by people whose posts I actually want to read. Also have no idea what calling JIBBBY a terrible person has to do with self-awareness; I don't think you understand what this means, which doesn't surprise me at all.

This argument is getting JIB-tier, so I'll leave it at that.

I don't have a favorite movie, there's too many good movies to name. i like westerns a lot. historical and crime films.

Seems like there's not many good movies coming out recently, it is all hollywood / explosions derp.
Nightcrawler (as well as Gyllenhaal's other recent movies like Enemy and End of Watch) are almost the complete opposite of that which is why its so good! Its budget of approx 8 mill was miniscule compared to big hollywood movies and was filmed in space of a month