Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I like how all the retards on Twitter are acting like Rogan is a cool guy doing Schaub some sort of favour.

I don't give a shit if you agree with Rogan, calling out Schaub like that in public is really demeaning. Joe Rogan gets paid to write bad comedy and shout "OHHHHHH" into a microphone while guys like Schaub punch each other in the face, that's an inappropriate and shitty thing for him to do.
haha yeah. Totally blindsided Schaub! Schaub was expecting to get his pecker stroked by Callen for 2 hours with some analysis from Rogan but instead got a patronizing intervention!

cant make it up

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post

V have you seen this? I been reading this case and this chicks tumblr. No way she killed herself. I am so creepd out right now. Supposedly dead for two days but her tumbler updated the day she was found.
Damn, V's thread now the twilight zone?

Interesting topic, gonna have to read through later at work

Part of me wishes I am wrong about how this shit went down but honestly I don't see too many other routes

I really should have a symposium on schizophrenia. This disorder has baffled neurologists for decades, and even though there has proven to be certain hereditary genes that can increase one's likeliness of this "disease", science has yet to come up with a cure and most of the medications send the patients deeper down a deluded spiral .

For instance when they run an fmri on a schizo there's zero difference in the scan between when they're being actually talked to by a person, and when they rerun the scan again and the person claims he's being talked to by voices in his head...they both show the same neural trigger response on the scan

And when you ask some of theses schizos about the auditory or visual hallucinations they see, they often describe a hooded figure, amongst other wild shit, but the hooded figure and the shadow figures are two main ones they claim to see....the similarities between certain aspects of evil they all seem to be tormented by are insanely correlated, whether it be an audible or visual hallucination -- doesn't matter

There was this picture claimed to be Elisa's last selfie before she was found dead. The picture proves nothing and I'm not saying Elisa was a schizo either.

Last edited by illmatick; 12-09-14 at 06:39 PM.

I'll give yall one thing to look into, because if you trace the patterns of schizophrenia and people like Alestar Crowley you will come across some dark shit.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the case of Diana Dial, a schizophrenic woman who was set to receive a huge chunk of Howard Hughes' inheritance before she committed murder......... By the way there were also people who claim among having severe OCD, Howard also showed clear signs of schizophrenia before he passed, never confirmed but people close to him claim he began showing clear signs of the disorder.

So this woman begins to have severe paranoia and completely fukin loses it before she commits murder, it's easy to trace the delusion in some of the things she says, but whatever you do, do not discredit her saying how often she came into contact with certain occult members and even the manson family, that part is actually true and confirmed. These are people you can not debate came into her life and were around her growing up before she lost it.

And when it comes to Charles Manson, there's no mistake he had forms of schizophrenia, but I'd argue he was not only more aware of what he had than other's with his condition , but he was also in more control of his condition than just about any schizophrenic I've ever seen, and was able to sublimely channel what was in his mind to influence who he wanted better than any schizo I've seen.

Last edited by illmatick; 12-09-14 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
Can you do this via PM, thanks in advance.

Regards
SBR MMA Sub-Forum Community
You mad bro? I see that you are still fuming from getting clowned by me last night. You do realize that if I wanted to. I could go through your posts and say the exact same thing. And that you should keep your useless drivel to PMs. But please do continue to give me more ammo to shoot back at you. Clowning you brings me plenty of yuk yuk's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
You mad bro? I see that you are still fuming from getting clowned by me last night. You do realize that if I wanted to. I could go through your posts and say the exact same thing. And that you should keep your useless drivel to PMs. But please do continue to give me more ammo to shoot back at you. Clowning you brings me plenty of yuk yuk's.

When I want to jerk someone off about their favourite movies I have the coutesy to do it in private.

Again, favourite movies, faux philosohpy/politics/economics, money gifs etc are all things that should be done via private message

Thanks for your understanding on this.

SBR MMA Sub-Forum Community.